Living conditions at 1st batt?

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
Rgr_MindRiot

Post by Rgr_MindRiot »

If you had some small degree of spirit and courage, you would man-up and ask Ranger h8train to square you away, but that would be acting like a Ranger which is too much to ask from dumb asses who have the priorities you do right now.
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Rodger that Ranger Mindriot. Ranger H8train please square me away for I screwed up by letting my mouth run my ass in the ground.
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

blacksrt4 wrote:Rodger that Ranger Mindriot. Ranger H8train please square me away for I screwed up by letting my mouth run my ass in the ground.
I want a 1000 word essay on why not to run your mouth, also who came up with the original design of the AR-15 now currently the M-16. Due...Thursday 20 May 04 by 1400. I will count all the words. And it better not be some bullshit either.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Remember the thread about habits? One habit I have is I always smile when I see a trooper getting lit the fuck up!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

I just now saw that I have to work today I will try to complete it right now though...
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

HERE IS MY ESSAY ON SHUTTING UP!!!!!!!

Every one, at one point or another learns lessons of life. Many of these lessons are learned from mistakes that the person learning the lesson has made. One of these very important lessons is when the shut up. People who learn this lesson usually never make that mistake again, but then again some people constantly make that same mistake over and over again and never learn the lesson that who ever they mouthed off to lesson.

There are many reasons why a person needs to shut their trap. One of these reasons is that while you could be running your mouth someone, could be giving out instruction on a important lesson you need to learn. When you would run your mouth you don’t learn that important lesson someone is giving a lecture or demonstration about and that means it could affect your life later on that day or later on in life. You could be tested on the subject and you would FAIL because you thought it was more important to be funny and get noticed. You could be learning how to set up L shaped ambushes or how to give CPR or anything that would affect your skills as a Solider. While you were running your mouth the instructor just may ignore your stupidity because he knows that survival of the fittest will kick in later on , or ( I am glad to have had this happen to me because it will now never happen again thus I wont be missing a important instruction) the instructor/demonstrator will give you that attention that you need.

Another reason is that IF you are lucky enough to be told that you just fucked up it will more than luckily never happen again thus maybe keeping you in a Ranger Battalion longer or even passing RIP. If you learn not to talk shit to a superior that might keep you from being on that person’s bad side. I can only imagine how many people have been DX’ed out of a Battalion because they never learn how to shut up and listen.

Even another reason is once again IF you are lucky you will get smoked. When you get smoked you will have a smoking on a life time. One of those smoking’s you will never forget ever in your life, and hopefully that will teach you what you need to know (SHUT THE FUCK UP) when others are talking or when you feel the need to be “Mr. Coolâ€
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

The AR-15/M-16 was the First design of the M-16a1, 2 and even a plateform for the M4. The AR-15/M-16 was in general terms the same as the M-16A1, except for a few exceptions. The M-16 had a 3 prong flash hider, and had no forward assist. It was the original military issue. At first the Army did not even want it because it had a smaller round than the M1 carbine. The Air force was actually the frist to issue these out for guards outside of the airbases in Veitnam. The Army put it under several tests and then later on took it in...Here is a picture of the Original AR-15/M-16 Image
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

First you are a smart ass and now you don't complete the assignment I gave you properly.WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! My question was "WHO" (meaning the name) of the first one to come up with the design for the AR-15. Failure to follow instructions. Hey bud you ain't got no goddamb excuse either saying that you didn't understand. It is typed on the fucking screen. You can look at it ten thousand friggin times. Since you can't do that correctly I want you too write a 2000 word essay on why you should always follow instructions and if you don't understand the instructions you should ask for them to be clarified. You might think this is bullshit. When you get to RIP we don't cut anyone slack. If you get to Battalion and go to combat and you don't follow the instructions that where given correctly, someone will die. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?????????? :evil:

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

I am sorry for not following instructions. I will start my essay now.
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

blacksrt4 wrote:I am sorry for not following instructions. I will start my essay now.
I sense attitude there! :evil: Now that you are pissed you think that you don't have to refer to me as Ranger? You didn't even have the common curtosy to call me H8train at least. JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? :evil: What? Are you stressed out or something like that? Tell you what if you are getting stressed out on a web site don't even bother coming to RIP. You won't even last 15 fucking seconds. :evil:

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Aaaahhhhhhh. Music to my ears. (Creeping Death just sits and daydreams, with a big shit eating grin on his face) :twisted:
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Ranger H8train here is my essay...

In combat people die, not always because of bad luck or bad planning but because they didn’t follow instructions, on a math test you fail not because you didn’t know the answer but you didn’t follow the instructions on what part of the question to answer. Not following instructions can be very detrimental to ones self being physically, mentally, and emotionally.

One reason one should always follow instructions is because it can save your life (especially in the military). When you are given instructions on how to drive a car, you watch and listen to the driving instructor because if you do not watch and listen to what he is saying to you, you could end up landing in a ditch, using the clutch as a brake, or not using the clutch thus screwing the car (in the long run with repeated screw ups). When in combat one listens to his squad/platoon leader as he makes a speech concerning how the mission will go. The leader will give specific instructions for what will happen and where and when it will happen. Failure to follow these very important instructions could end up getting you, or even worse your team/squad/platoon killed. All these brave men could be DEAD because you decided to cut corners and figure it out as you go and worry about problems when/if they come. All the instructions given to you are very important and all of them need to be heard and understood, these instructions are given for a reason. The reason that instructions like this are given is so that you and your brothers will know what to do and when to do it so that you can eliminate any other force and so that you will come home to Mom, Dad, Wife, Sister, Brother or who all of these people. If you for instance failed to follow a simple instruction in a life fire exercise and your platoon leader yells our “Were going life switch to Kevlarâ€
Bell

Post by Bell »

"quote" and it in a way (I think) gave me a very small taste of the intensity and frustration of RIP.

Kid, you don't have a clue. The internet is one thing. Face to face is another world all together. If you fuck up in RIP or the Battalion you won't have just one man in your face. There will be several and you'll start understanding what "smoke" really means.

Now, Ranger H8train asked you a question. And I quote "My question was "WHO" (meaning the name) of the first one to come up with the design for the AR-15."

Answer it.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”