Things kids do or say

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Cat wrote:My nephew saw me in a dress the other day and he said that he liked it. I said thank you. He then said "do you like my man dress" as he pointed down to his jeans. :D . 4 years old and already he is a little man :cry:

Cat, your nephew prolly just repeated to you what his momma's been telling him all along. She prolly helps him dress and gets his clothes ready. His mothers influence is visible. She tells him. "my little man looks good today." Surely an ego booster for the tyke.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Sigi

Post by Sigi »

I ripped one in front of my 7 yr old nephew and said "That's what I am talking about." Now every time he does it, he says the same thing. Sister-in-law is none too happy with me right now. :lol:
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

My 4 yr old says "good one" :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Cat

Post by Cat »

Steadfast wrote:
Cat wrote:My nephew saw me in a dress the other day and he said that he liked it. I said thank you. He then said "do you like my man dress" as he pointed down to his jeans. :D . 4 years old and already he is a little man :cry:

Cat, your nephew prolly just repeated to you what his momma's been telling him all along. She prolly helps him dress and gets his clothes ready. His mothers influence is visible. She tells him. "my little man looks good today." Surely an ego booster for the tyke.
Yeah that must be it Rgr SF :D .

Ohhh yeah Cert :twisted: , by looking at your avatar I would say that you're the SHEMALE :P

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”