SITREP from Ft. Sill IET

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

DirtyBlackSocks wrote:My shin splits look and feel horrible to the touch, I don't feel them, but I've had other people run their hands over my shins to gross them out and the bumps and grooves are noticeable when you look at my legs. So they're pretty horrible.
Huh? How the hell are your shin splints visible to the naked eye?

I stress fractured my shins and they still weren't visibly damaged.
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
DirtyBlackSocks
Tadpole

Post by DirtyBlackSocks »

EvilCouch wrote:
DirtyBlackSocks wrote:My shin splits look and feel horrible to the touch, I don't feel them, but I've had other people run their hands over my shins to gross them out and the bumps and grooves are noticeable when you look at my legs. So they're pretty horrible.

Ranger EvilCouch, just below my patella you can see a fairly large bump where what I'm assuming is a fracture starts. Below it you can see small lines in my shins where the splits are.
"The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart." Colonel Robert Ingersoll

"Some where, you learn not to defend your actions and just drive on." Ranger Caruthers
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

DirtyBlackSocks wrote:
EvilCouch wrote:

Ranger EvilCouch, just below my patella you can see a fairly large bump where what I'm assuming is a fracture starts. Below it you can see small lines in my shins where the splits are.
Cut the fucking bullshit.

If you're in 91W AIT, busting your balls so that you can be a good medic, great. That's all we need. We don't need some grand story of basic and AIT and how the drills sergeants are beating you with hockey sticks while having you do 1,000 push ups, after 20 days of not being fed, running 20 milers everyday with a 100lb ruck on your back and how you're driving on with a C2 fracture.

Tell us the truth and we'll give you your proper attaboys. Lie to us and we'll kick you in the crotch until your pelvis shatters.

Now, start pushing.
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

You're a fucking liar!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Boy, you are talking bullshit to the best of the bullshitters, meaning us(former and current service from all branches) when combined, have seen and experienced anything and everything your young dumbass can imagine.

We live for 'calling bullshit' on bullshitters and posers.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
RangerJurena
Ranger/Moderator

Post by RangerJurena »

Yep, I gotta go with Silverback on this one.

Torn ligaments, shin splints, fractured ankle and still driving on? While in AIT, I'm not buying one word of this bullshit.

Not normally one to suggest this, but I'm thinking this clown might need to be banned for an integrity violation unless he admits he made some of this shit up.

12 miles in AIT? Come on, longest run in 1/75 while I was there was 13 miles for Buck Kernans Change of Command. All the way around perimeter road and I just can't imagine a bunch of recruits doing it.
C.Co 1/75 '87-'93
6-89
http://www.75thrra.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - are you a member?
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

I've seen guys with stress fractures in their shins and they can barely walk. My good friend has a P2 profile because of fractures in his shins. If you're fracturing bones to the point where you can actually see them, you need to go to the hospital. Better yet, have someone carry you, because you're sure as hell not walking on a compound fracture. It sounds to me like you're full of shit. Yup, I'm putting my money on you being completely full of shit.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

KAAAWHOOOOOOOSH!!!!!! :evil:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Speedracer

Post by Speedracer »

This guy is a walking mess, What the hell is next ...broke your back, bruse a rib, twist a neck, stub a finger typing to fast..

Listen BUTT HEAD my son got hurt in AIT and they sent him home to heal, as a new soldier you dont have the option to say ..No sir I can drive on...Bull shit...I dont know who you are trying to impress but you diff picked the wrong site to try..

By the way if your in AIT and its kicking your ass so bad and you dont have much time in the day due to training......THEN HOW DO YOU FIND TIME TO TYPE ON THE SITE

? recycled, broke and on extra duty...what ever

some one flush this turd
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

DBS: You've been called out for stretching the truth so far it can not be recognized. Now you're facing the music. I can hear the drum roll...
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

DirtyBlackSocks wrote:
EvilCouch wrote:

I'm calling "TOTAL" bullshit!

This post was made at 0722 EDT on a weekday, that would be 0622 or 0522 where your at, WTF are you doing on a computer at this time of the morning during AIT when you should be getting ready for PT, doing PT, or doing barracks maintenance?

I'd like to know exactly were your at right now. The Bn, Company, Platoon, and Squad your in. And the names of your chain of command along with yours. I'm going to make a phone call.

PM that Info to me.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89

Return to “Letters from School”