This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

rangercamaro
Ranger

Post by rangercamaro »

AngryPistols wrote:Oilpatch, Ranger Luna, Ranger EarthPig and rangercamaro,

Thanks to you guys for the hospitality.

Oilpatch,

I was stationed in K'Town(Kaiserslautern) and I spent the majority of my time in the field, on security duty, or at schools(anyone familiar with the PCT course at Bad Tolz?).

BTW, There weren't alot of drug busts or tickets in any of those places, but I had fun.

rangercamaro,

I have heard some stories about those railroad/customs MPs...

Believe me, they are true. BTDT with em.... what fun i had.... :lol:
Bco 1/75 2nd plt Wpn Sqd 89-93
HHC 1/75 Bn Armorer 93-94 (after cookoff)
straightshooter
Tadpole

Post by straightshooter »

Welcome aboard!!! When I was stationed in GA, my barracks were right there with the MP's What a wild bunch!

By the way..... Do you still have your handcuffs :wink:
55B, 1989-1992, Ft. Benning, GA. United States Army Marksmanship Team 1990-1992, International Pistol.

life is what you make of it
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

As a matter of fact, I do. Why may I ask?
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

I could tell you............but then she'd want me to kill ya :wink:
RSD 96-99
straightshooter
Tadpole

Post by straightshooter »

Ranger V-Rod is kind of protective of me! He only let's me out, once in a while, that's when I can't control myself anymore and handcuffs are always a plus!!!

Welcome military man and read on with an open mind!!!!!Live, laugh, and most of all... love, baby!!!!
55B, 1989-1992, Ft. Benning, GA. United States Army Marksmanship Team 1990-1992, International Pistol.

life is what you make of it
Cat

Post by Cat »

AngryPistols wrote:I was stationed in K'Town(Kaiserslautern) and I spent the majority of my time in the field, on security duty, or at schools(anyone familiar with the PCT course at Bad Tolz?).
AngryPistols welcome, I've spent some time at K'Town and that is a great place to be stationed. Did you ever have time to the bars down the hill from the hospital?
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

Hey Cat,

I did have fun in KTown. I lived at ROB(Rhine Ordinance Barracks) by the Opel Plant.

Are you referring to Annabella Strasse? :oops: No, fortunately(I think), I didn't.

I did my EMT-Basic OJT at Landstuhl (2nd General) though...

Angry
Angry

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
Cat

Post by Cat »

AngryPistols wrote:Hey Cat,

I did have fun in KTown. I lived at ROB(Rhine Ordinance Barracks) by the Opel Plant.

Are you referring to Annabella Strasse? :oops: No, fortunately(I think), I didn't.

I did my EMT-Basic OJT at Landstuhl (2nd General) though...

Angry
:lol: , no I wasn't talking about that. There were some bars around there -one nicknamed the Firestation or Firehouse or something. There was a lot to do -short walk from the hospital from what I remember.
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

Phew, Sorry I misread your question.

I didn't frequent that particular bar, however, there was a club called Tracadero that we did go to. "Way back in the 80's", as my teenaged son says

There was also a 'Kino' (theatre with bar-like environment) in Landstuhl that we also visited.

Angry
Angry

Cat

Post by Cat »

AngryPistols wrote:Phew, Sorry I misread your question.
Funny how your mind went right to that :shock: :wink:
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

Yeah, go figure that just prior to reading your post, I just happened to have been reading http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic. ... highlight=

Can you tell? :roll:
Angry

Cat

Post by Cat »

Yeah AngryPistols the atmosphere around her is not conducive for a female to ask a straight-forward question :roll:
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

Amen, Sorry about that!

Angry
Angry

Cat

Post by Cat »

AngryPistols wrote:Amen, Sorry about that!

Angry
Ohhh sorry, didn't mean to direct that towards one person. I was making an observation about things - not you. :D

Return to “Introduction Archive”