Favorite music

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Spartan wrote:Huh? :?
I'm betting half or more of these DEPers are big time rap fans...It's like these days they are brainwashed with the crap.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Woobie, you have eased past Earthpig and into the number 2 slot. Over 1000 posts of drivel and at least 23 of substance.

Damned proud of you, for your uh, meaningful contributions to this board. :wink:
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Spartan wrote:Woobie, you have eased past Earthpig and into the number 2 slot. Over 1000 posts of drivel and at least 23 of substance.

Damned proud of you, for your uh, meaningful contributions to this board. :wink:
Well, uh, Thanks, I guess... :wink: Who do I need to beat? Luna?

EP's been slacking!!
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Woobie wrote:Who do I need to beat?
:roll:
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Spartan wrote:
Woobie wrote:Who do I need to beat?
:roll:
LOL...go big or go home, right?
hops_scout
Embryo

Post by hops_scout »

I listen strictly to country. My favorite singer is Toby Keith, but there are a lot of songs that I like.

I like Enya too.
lemieux171
Soldier

Post by lemieux171 »

sorry everyone, im the oppistite eminem is probly the only rapper that i can stand but only once in a while :roll: .....well now that that's out of the way, other music i like is rock and some punk too. Metallica, soulfly, adema, old limp bizkit and korn (especially when i am lifting), POD, all of these bands are awsome for wrestling season soundtracks too. As for punk my favorite is Blink 182.

On another note, what do you think are the best sounds to workout to? I like Enya for that.
MPC
Tadpole

Post by MPC »

Classic rock mostly - Led Zeppelin, The Who, Pink Floyd, Hendrix, Enya, Warren Zevon and a bunch of other shit. Can listen to pretty much anything except rap, was into grunge for awhile.
"And then I heard the Lord say, 'Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?' And then said I, here am I, send me." Isaiah 6:8
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Nyte Raider. First I apologize for even entering the fray when Rap music is discussed....but your comment about having said dick in said mouth did cause me....concern.
Hurr is a perfectly acceptable redneck pronunciation of here. As is "briesch" for brush and dawg (draw that out for effect, like douwg) for dog. There are many, if not ALL words we butcher effectively. Maybe because of a slow tongue, maybe because we know it pisses northern gents, such as yourself, off. Such being the case, I could actually side with a Redneck Rapper on this point. .....Naw, never mind.......fuck the rapper, hope he dies a slow death for fucking up music .I think I would conclude this bantering with a classical old statement that my Daddy, the Pentacostal Preacher would say in similar circumstance.
Fuckya'll. :wink:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

You spell it your way and I shall spell it mine. M & M. I couldn't believe he won the grammy's last year with that lame song figured it was because he is white. There sure are a lot of hard rappers better than him that are black. Ja Rule of recent or Bobby Brown going back to the early 90's started it all. Every once in a while music I taped off the best early Rap was in 1988 on station called KISS FM. I played that tape for my neighbors for many years just to break their balls. I spent most of last winter watching BET on cable and laughing my ass off. Them young black guys have learned a simple technic of assembling ryhme and making mucho Denaro. Nothing like seeing some ghetto kids get ahead in the ghetto. I guess I am very tough I can take rap and love it bro! I spent many years listening to Rock growing up and in the middle seventies split my time between Pink Floyd and Disco music. I used to dance at a lot of clubs here in NY to Disco Music. I started dancing with Chubby Checker's "Twist" when I was 12. (like you Abell) I stopped listening to Rock entirely especially since Roger Waters left Pink Floyd. Most of his songs were related to WWII and the fact he lost his father in the war. Today I listen to Disco music all day long on KTU 103.5 here in NY. I also have many albums a friend gave me when he moved and had to downsize his record collection and gave me his from the 40's Big Band Era. I love them songs. Did ya's know that in 1943 (I think it was) that the Saturday Evening Post Called Duke Ellington the "King of Swing" since he had written 950+ tunes of songs of that era up to that point. Did ya's watch the Superbowl and see that girl belt out the Star Spangled Banner, well that was Beyonce and she was just great. She made me proud the way she sang. better than those POS at half-time. JMO
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Spartan,

This shit ain't funny no more.....I understand changing our posts, but changing Ranger Steadfast's WHOLE thread??????????

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

After that post Stead, I KNOW the end is near.

EMBRACE THE HATE!!

Stead, KISS FM in LA?
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

slayer, metallica,megadeath,metal church,the clash,bathory,nine inch nails,ministry,paradise lost,ac/dc,testament,g&r,judas priest,type o,dio,overkill,anything with yelling and lots of distortion,any irish rebel song,david allan coe
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92

Return to “The Mosh Pit”