2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
rangerdudeleads
Inprocessing

Post by rangerdudeleads »

My Mos was 11b but for some reason theyhad me in the Morter Squad, I was a spec4 but got reduced to pfc cause of an article 15.
Goog
Ranger

Post by Goog »

Your intro still sucks. I was the AT section SGT at that time. Who are you???? Who was you PL and PSG.
rangerdudeleads
Inprocessing

I was PFC Hunt( was a spec4 but got a article 15 which dropped me to pfc) in morter squad in wpns plt. My squad leader was Sgt Welinghan, my team leader was Cpl Chipman, Plt Sgt was SFC Martin who later became 1sgt after !sgt lane left to 509th in Ft Polk.
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

rangerdudeleads wrote:My Mos was 11b but for some reason theyhad me in the Morter Squad, I was a spec4 but got reduced to pfc cause of an article 15.
Your skipping around, your intro is still weak as hell.

When were you there(dates), what Mortar Squad, what size gun did you use.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
rangerdudeleads
Inprocessing

Your skipping around, your intro is still weak as hell.

I went into 3rd batt in 94, I was in the only morter squad(1st squad) in A.co Wpns Plt, we used 60mm morters. Thats the only size moters used in batt unless it has changed. Sorry my intro wasnt squared away, I dropped and did 20 push ups elevated for that fvk up..naw I did just do pt and feel like i just been koalified on 5 diffrent trees back to back. If there is any other info i can provide please let me know and Ill get it to you.

Thanx
Charles Hunt
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

rangerdudeleads wrote:I went into 3rd batt in 94, I was in the only morter squad(1st squad) in A.co Wpns Plt, we used 60mm morters. Thats the only size moters used in batt unless it has changed.
1st Mortar Squad....................thats a new one. When did they change to that?

When I was in charge of Aco Mortars I had to many Rangers under me to make a Squad. How many team leaders were in that Squad? What were the teams called, and how many personnel were in each?

As a matter of fact, don't even answer that.

Just PM me that info and the exact breakdown of the Mortar Squad by "DUTY POSITION".

::I don't want that Information out in the open!::

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Hmmmmmm......
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

:shock: Anyone want a drink while I'm up?
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Goog
Ranger

Post by Goog »

rangerdudeleads wrote: I went into 3rd batt in 94, I was in the only morter squad(1st squad) in A.co Wpns Plt, we used 60mm morters. Thats the only size moters used in batt unless it has changed. Sorry my intro wasnt squared away, I dropped and did 20 push ups elevated for that fvk up..naw I did just do pt and feel like i just been koalified on 5 diffrent trees back to back. If there is any other info i can provide please let me know and Ill get it to you.

Thanx
Charles Hunt
When did you get to 3rd Batt, now its 94, before, it was right before Mogadishu????

Your obviously confused on how the Weapons PLT was task organized. I was the AT Section SGT and was the PLT SGT for a bit until we got another 11C in. I never heard of you, but then I left for Regt Prior to 94.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

rangerdudeleads wrote:Your skipping around, your intro is still weak as hell.

I went into 3rd batt in 94, I was in the only morter squad(1st squad) in A.co Wpns Plt, we used 60mm morters. Thats the only size moters used in batt unless it has changed. Sorry my intro wasnt squared away, I dropped and did 20 push ups elevated for that fvk up..naw I did just do pt and feel like i just been koalified on 5 diffrent trees back to back. If there is any other info i can provide please let me know and Ill get it to you.

Thanx
Charles Hunt
You were in a "Moter" section? Are you fucking kidding me? You don't even know how to spell that word?
rangerdudeleads
Inprocessing

When did you get to 3rd Batt, now its 94, before, it was right before Mogadishu????

Your obviously confused on how the Weapons PLT was task organized. I was the AT Section SGT and was the PLT SGT for a bit until we got another 11C in. I never heard of you, but then I left for Regt Prior to 94.[/quote]

I meant to say in 1st squad in wpns plt. I was the base plate plus ammo man in bravo team, team leader was Cpl Chipman Sorry for all the mix up. I didnt even notice I spelled morter wrong, i apologize for that. I was in the same plt as pfc labrado, Pfc Fieldy, Sgt Welingham Spec lazcheck(didnt spell his name right). Im sending my jump log and paperwork info showing me in 3rd to Kilted Heathen right now. Im sorry my intro was fvked up and not detailed but Ill send everything to him to prove I was there. I was the guy with the biggest head in the whole plt.
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

rangerdudeleads wrote:..... I was the guy who gave the best head in the plt. :shock:
WTF!?! :shock:

No wonder you guys don't want to recognize him :lol:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

I was the guy with the biggest head in the whole plt.
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

I got your PM.

I told you that I wanted the entire Breakdown of Aco Mortars by Duty Position when you were there.

Thats not what you sent me.

Square yourself away and send me the information that I asked for, and do it in a PM so it isn't out in the open.

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89

Return to “Introduction Archive”