Intro...

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Preach it Steadfast!

Good to see you here hit it.

American Girl......... :roll:
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

thanks, brother.

been lurking off and on. just haven't posted because some of these post have required the "RANGER" touch. :evil:

still come around quite often, i just like messing with the turds on the other site.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Thank you for your support hit_it. It feels good to have a airborne individual alongside me again. :D Steadfast salutes to Brother Ranger wm311.

Originally posted by americanboy:
But seriously though, I don't even want to post on here anymore if I have to have such an ugly bitch. .
Wasn't it the Famous late Country Singer Johnny Cash that had that song "A Boy Named Sue"? It was about a boy that grew into a tough man for being born with a name such as Sue. This Avatar given to you is similar to the name Sue designed to make you tough. Your Avatar like the name Sue should be loved by you. Good luck in your endeavors.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

I GOT YOUR BACK ANY TIME. now, whatever became of american shemale?
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

hit_it wrote:now, whatever became of american shemale?
His mommy called and he had to go home. :?
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Ameri-Girl

Post by Ameri-Girl »

Last I checked I got a big dick in my pants so that'd make me an american"boy", or man rather. Thanks. And I'm 19, not some young HS bitch. I gota little behind in school so that's why I'm in the process of earning my HS diploma. I'm doing it all from home and hopefully should be done with it this year. Ya'll can talk all the shit ya want, I find it amusing. And I wouldn't give a fuck if I got my ass beaten. I'll go to any Rangers face and tell him to do his fucking worst and laugh!! I'm no pussy like some of the DEP bitches on here. All they do is kiss ass and fear. I'll give you my fucking name and all that shit so you can have me fucked with all you want once I make it down to RIP. I'll say do your fucking worst you chicken shits. I'll show you just how hard a fucking cherry bitch can be. And sorry I fucked up on your name, Ranger Steadfast, That's the first time I've made that mistake and won't happen again.
Ameri-Girl

Post by Ameri-Girl »

Why I got behind in school is none of your fucking business, but you can make all the assumptions and talk shit all ya want. I already took the ASVAB and probably did better than your bitch ass.
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

americanboy wrote:Why I got behind in school is none of your fucking business, but you can make all the assumptions and talk shit all ya want. I already took the ASVAB and probably did better than your bitch ass.
STFU I've fucking heard enough of your ass, please fo find a fucking forum that cares about how small your dick is and how low you got on ASVAB. I got a 73, did you do better than me? I could care less...so SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
Ameri-Girl

Post by Ameri-Girl »

Haha. I'm only replying to these retarded fucking comments and sad attempts to piss me off with your shit talk. Just stfu and I won't have to say anyting in return. I'll probably be getting banned any minute here though so have no worry.
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

americanboy wrote:Last I checked I got a big dick in my pants so that'd make me an american"boy", or man rather. Thanks. And I'm 19, not some young HS bitch. I gota little behind in school so that's why I'm in the process of earning my HS diploma. I'm doing it all from home and hopefully should be done with it this year. Ya'll can talk all the shit ya want, I find it amusing. And I wouldn't give a fuck if I got my ass beaten. I'll go to any Rangers face and tell him to do his fucking worst and laugh!! I'm no pussy like some of the DEP bitches on here. All they do is kiss ass and fear. I'll give you my fucking name and all that shit so you can have me fucked with all you want once I make it down to RIP. I'll say do your fucking worst you chicken shits. I'll show you just how hard a fucking cherry bitch can be. And sorry I fucked up on your name, Ranger Steadfast, That's the first time I've made that mistake and won't happen again.
You get in my face, talking your shit, and I gauranFUCKINtee you won't be laughing. You have no idea what the WORST is cumbreath. You tiny dicked little bitch..if you can't handle the rigors of High School, what makes you think you can handle the Military...let alone become a Ranger. The Rangers are a Worldwide Brotherhood. We don't have to wait for RIP to bring smoke on your ass....it can start in OSUT....what makes you think we don't have connections EVERYWHERE? We've tracked down airstealing assclowns alot smarter than you are...ask PHR..aka Impaledhose pillow biter. :twisted:
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

AmericanGIRL please do the world a favor and suck the muzzle.
Ameri-Girl

Post by Ameri-Girl »

why don't you do me a favor and suck my pussy you fucking dick.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

American girl, you are a toughie.

Go ahead and gives us your real name, dob, address, and phone number.

You'll quit before RIP, I'll BET on it.

Return to “Introduction Archive”