Scout Cavalry Recon

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
AWP
Egg

Scout Cavalry Recon

Post by AWP »

i just scored a 76 on my asvab and a 110 on the gt portion :twisted: , im mentally and physically ready for the challenge..i need assisstance in deciding what mos do sign up for with the ranger contract 11b or 19d..what would be a better choice for someone wanting to be in a high speed occupation and what are ranger units in need of at this time...any one who has solid info please reply
NoahH
Ranger

Post by NoahH »

PM inbound
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Good job Noah
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Spartan

Re: Scout Cavalry Recon

Post by Spartan »

AWP wrote:...what would be a better choice for someone wanting to be in a high speed occupation and what are ranger units in need of at this time...any one who has solid info please reply
They are in need of people who spend time learning about the environment they are operating in before rushing in and taking action which will not result in a desireable outcome. They are also in need of people who can communicate using English language rules which, for the most part, are taught in the 7th and 8th grades.
Earthpig
Ranger

Re: Scout Cavalry Recon

Post by Earthpig »

Spartan wrote:They are in need of people who spend time learning about the environment they are operating in before rushing in and taking action which will not result in a desireable outcome.
In other words, post an introduction in the appropriate forum before making any more posts.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.

Return to “Recruitment Process”