My intro

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

CAL wrote:
H8 Train wrote: Shut your fucking mouth! Let me remind you that you are a fucking leg too Signal Fag! You are in a Ranger house. Keep your fucking comments to yourself. Before a real soldier kicks off in your ass! Eighty doushe bag muther fucker! ARE WE CLEAR, "AIRBORNE"!?
Unfortunately Ranger H8 Train, we are NOT clear.
I understand and respect the fact that I am merely a guest here in your house, and I have acted accordingly. I have not disrespected a single one of you. However, if this is a place where only Rangers are allowed to make comments as unimportant and simple as what I said and the rest of us have to "keep our fucking comments to ourselves", then just let me know that now. This is the last place that I would have thought a statement such as mine would cause such a case of butt hurt, especially in the case of a Ranger taking up for a leg. It's absolutely ridiculous that it caused that response.
So I'm a signal fag, am I. Perhaps that may be true of the strategic folks that do shift work in an airconditioned building and bring pillows to work for nappy time, but I'll take exception to that statement for us that actually deploy in an actual field environment. Now I realize that signal MOSs are combat support and we aren't with the Hooahs on the front lines doing the dirty work, but I'll tell you that we are out there on patrols, providing security, etc just as the hooahs are and dying beside them all the same. ( *NOTE* I want to make clear that I am by no means claiming that what the support folks do is comparable to that of the combat arms hooahs.) I'll let you tell the widow of my fellow trooper from my signal Bn that her husband was just a SIGNAL FAG when he was KIA by an IED while out on a patrol.
I don't understand why you needed to make that stupid leg comment. The kid came on the site and was just introducing himself. So fucking what he isn't Airborne. There are alot of people on this site that haven't been to "Everybody School". Is that his fault that the Army assigned him to an Airborne unit and didn't send him to Jump School? No, he is just a Private. He could have just lied and said he was. Would that have made you feel better? Does being Airborne make you a better man or soldier?

Now where in the rules does it say that non-Rangers on the site can't bust peoples balls. Shit, you can bust my balls I don't give a rat shit. It is fine with us. But....there was no need in this case. He wasn't talking shit to you. He was just telling us his situation. You need to use your "situational awareness" before you make ridiculous comments.

As far as Rangers sticking up for "Legs", I WILL DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANT, WHEN AND WHERE EVER I WANT! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO QUESTION MY OR ANY OTHER RANGERS ACTIONS ON THIS SITE!? My dad was a "leg" Doorgunner in Vietnam. He has more balls than anyone I know and if anyone on this site including a Ranger had something to say about it I would tell them to FUCK OFF too. Are we clear now? Or do you need me to explain it agian?
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
hobbit
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by hobbit »

Welcome and best of luck with your ambitions at becoming a Ranger. Just remember that in preparing for this challenging endeavor, the muscle group you need to exercise most is the one between your ears.
L Company Ranger
RVN 70/71
75th RRA Life Member

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein
CAL
Paratrooper

Post by CAL »

H8 Train wrote:I don't understand why you needed to make that stupid leg comment. The kid came on the site and was just introducing himself. So fucking what he isn't Airborne. There are alot of people on this site that haven't been to "Everybody School". Is that his fault that the Army assigned him to an Airborne unit and didn't send him to Jump School? No, he is just a Private. He could have just lied and said he was. Would that have made you feel better? Does being Airborne make you a better man or soldier?

Now where in the rules does it say that non-Rangers on the site can't bust peoples balls. Shit, you can bust my balls I don't give a rat shit. It is fine with us. But....there was no need in this case. He wasn't talking shit to you. He was just telling us his situation. You need to use your "situational awareness" before you make ridiculous comments.
Ranger H8 Train,
Perhaps this whole thing has been blown a bit out of proportion due to a misunderstanding? I wasn't really trying to bust the new kid's balls really, just funnin' him a bit. Perhaps it was not clear because I didn't stick one of those nifty smilies that are available for use at the end of my sentence, and for that I suppose it is easy to have taken it as a serious comment. For that I apologize. Personally, I give a fuck if somebody's got the wings on their chest or not. Like your father, mine is also a leg combat vet and like you I would would stick up for him no matter who had something to say. Some of my best friends are legs. That doesn't stop me from having some good natured fun with it at times. Being a leg, Paratrooper, Ranger, etc does not make the man IMO.
As far as Rangers sticking up for "Legs", I WILL DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANT, WHEN AND WHERE EVER I WANT! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO QUESTION MY OR ANY OTHER RANGERS ACTIONS ON THIS SITE!?

As this is not my home, and thusly not my place, I don't question what you Rangers do here. I was only speaking specifically about this situation that directly involves me and I was merely expressing my opinion.
Last edited by CAL on December 7th, 2004, 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
ArmyParatrooper.org

514th Sig Co. (LRE) '97-'02
AATW!
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

I am not going to insult your intelligence. But I am sure that you know that "It is not what you say it is how you say it." I am guilty of it too but you need to make sure that your posts come across the way you want them too. If there is anything else that you want to say I don't care if you want to tell me to go "Fuck Myself" PM me so we can stop hijacking this thread.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
CAL
Paratrooper

Post by CAL »

H8 Train wrote:I am not going to insult your intelligence. But I am sure that you know that "It is not what you say it is how you say it." I am guilty of it too but you need to make sure that your posts come across the way you want them too. If there is anything else that you want to say I don't care if you want to tell me to go "Fuck Myself" PM me so we can stop hijacking this thread.
HOOAH!
ArmyParatrooper.org

514th Sig Co. (LRE) '97-'02
AATW!
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

Welcome BlueDragonBoy and WTF just happened in the middle of your intro? :lol:
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

H8 Train wrote:I am not going to insult your intelligence. But I am sure that you know that "It is not what you say it is how you say it." I am guilty of it too but you need to make sure that your posts come across the way you want them too. If there is anything else that you want to say I don't care if you want to tell me to go "Fuck Myself" PM me so we can stop hijacking this thread.

No, fuck THAT. Hijack on Gents. I just love it when Hate gets in touch with his softer side....damn, you all remember when he used to be really abrasive? :lol: God, I miss that! :cry:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Return to “Introduction Archive”