Becoming a Ranger

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

OH, YOU LITTLE MOTHERFUCKER... don't YOU ever call me Salt. You haven't, not even in your wildest imagination, earned the right to refer to me in such a manner.
Take it easy, eh? First off, I've never taken anything 'ez'. I certainly don't take it easy on insignificant little acne-ridden kids like you. As far as 'getting off your back', punk I'm not even standing near you yet. I will, without so much as giving it a passing thought, land on you with BOTH feet, stomping a mudhole into the puny void you call life.
Just asked a question, did ya? I've reviewed the replays, and frankly, I can only discern a vague, 4th-grade-level-education quality to your posts. In fact, in this topic (which YOU started) you seemed to inquire about how to be a recruiter. Of course, even the dumbest DEPshit we have knew what you thought you were asking...retard. Even still, the fact stands that YOU don't recognize when you're being an idiot.

If anyone else has anything they'd like to say to 'TheGay', feel free...as for me, I'm done with this piece of shit. If 'TheGay' has anything further for me, PM me with your address or a linkup site....a 10-digit grid will even suffice.

If you feel like resurrecting you body from the ashes and are considering posting a reply, I wouldn't if I were you. Your on your way to the 'BannedDork' commo zone anyway; we just like to play with our food before we kill it....

Later, crustycunt.
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

We could make due with even a 4 digit ya know... I'd be glad to go out on some seek and destroy.

*Double clicks "Metallica - Seek and Destroy"*... Its on now.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Ahhhh. I do love the smell of fresh SMOKE!!!
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

Guess I'll have to settle for fizzy water....doh (under 21)
and I'll settle for bubbly gum instead of Cope 8)
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Harris, did you pick that avatar; or was it assigned? Either way it's fucking ridiculous.
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

Saltbitch wrote:Harris, did you pick that avatar; or was it assigned? Either way it's fucking ridiculous.
Assigned. 8)
DO NOT PM ME
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

pretty hilarious if you ask me.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg

Return to “The Mosh Pit”