RIP class 10-04 graduated

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Dublo
Ranger

Post by Dublo »

Welcome Jim Jones.
I was in 2/75 from 97 to 00. 5-99

"He only loved people, he thought, who had fought or been mutilated. Other people were fine and you liked them and were good friends; but you only felt true tenderness and love for those who had been there and had received the castigation that everyone receives who goes there long enough." Ernest Hemingway
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

RANGER Jim Jones! Congratulations young warrior!

It's been a long time since one of these shit-talking DEPs made it to the objective. Did you know any RIPpees from the board that quit?
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Bell

Post by Bell »

Congratulations Ranger Jim Jones. You are now my current hero. Don't ya love it when a plan comes together?

Welcome to the brotherhood. You'll never be the same.

RLTW
Bell
Jim Jones
Ranger

Post by Jim Jones »

Bell wrote:Congratulations Ranger Jim Jones. You are now my current hero. Don't ya love it when a plan comes together?

Welcome to the brotherhood. You'll never be the same.

RLTW
Bell
It's great to see the hard work pay off. My friend was telling me we had 19 rip contracts in our OSUT company. Only 4 of those have graduated RIP, the 5th and last one is in this next cycle. It's crazy how all the people i've met that wanted to be Rangers have just dropped one by one off the radar, especially guys i thought had a better chance than me. I've still got a lot ahead of me, though, and i'm expecting this first month in battalion to be a real ass-kicker. Monday marks the day the real fun starts. We all get sent to our Battalions tomorrow morning. Well, nothing to it but to do it.

RLTW!
Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. It's too bad he has never cried.
RIP class- 10-04
RS class- 05-06
B Co 2/75 Nov04-Present
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Jim Jones wrote: Well, nothing to it but to do it.

RLTW!
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT RANGER AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT!

I know one thing though.......................................... I'M NOT EVER GONNA DRINK ANY OF YOUR KOOL-AID :twisted: :twisted:

for those of you who don't remember http://www.who2.com/jimjones.html (its interesting that exactly 911 people perished)
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
RGR_Dan
Ranger

RIP

Post by RGR_Dan »

I don't know about you guys but I think its great to hear about cherrys gettin' run off before they even get to RIP. I'm curious to know how many RIP contracts are given and how many make it to Battalion.
95-98 Aco. 3/75 2nd plt Weapons Sqd
98-01Hco 121st LRS
Former LEO
Former Contractor
LEO (round 2)
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

He thinks only the first month is going to be hell... :lol: :lol: :roll: :twisted:
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

Sorry for getting in here late, however, congrats Ranger Jim Jones nonetheless.

Angry
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

idonov wrote:130 out of 200...holy fuck...thats a hell of a lot of shitbags, wheres the attrition rate...and from what ive seen in the past 6 months, a lot of idiots have been coming to batt...whats up with that h8?
What the fuck do you know about an attrition rate? You just graduated RIP this year? You where probably one of those "shitbags" that have been getting through. Check it out "RANGER" be happy that your ass isn't in the Big Army burning shit in another country. If you got something to say on how we conduct the RIP course? Shoot an azimuth due north and pace off 300 meters and come see me . I got an attrition rate for ya. In the mean time shut your fucking hole "Squad Boy" and bring me some Gatorade and crushed ice. :evil:

Oh yeah by the way. I AIN'T YOUR FUCKING FRIEND, BRO, BUDDY OR ANY OTHER HORSE SHIT YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN CALL ME CAUSE YOU ARE ON THE SITE! IDIOTS LIKE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT RIPEES WITH SCROLLS! :evil:

Have a nice day fuck nuckle.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
SunDevilWrestler
Ranger

Post by SunDevilWrestler »

I am in no way, shape or form, a Ranger, so I hope this isn't out of line. I just wanted to say congratulations to the Rangers of RIP Class 10-04.

I had a good friend, whom I met through ROTC at Arizona State, who dropped out of school last March to enlist and graduated in RIP Class 10-04 after being in Airborne Hold over for 9 weeks. (I think, don't quote me on that. It's second-hand information.)

I'm dropping ROTC next semester as well. I want to go the enlisted route anyway and they keep jerking me around with my wrestling scholarship, telling me I can't stay my last year to wrestle because I need to commission.

Congratulations Rangers.
Stay Hard, Crush the Weak.

Whatever It Takes
Never Quit. Never Give In. Never Back Down.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Time to move on SunDevilWrestler. If you ain't gonna coach or compete in the Olympics, it's time to move on.

I've been there.

RLTW
Bell
rgrjoe175
Tadpole

Post by rgrjoe175 »

H8red wrote:Oh yeah by the way. I AIN'T YOUR FUCKING FRIEND, BRO, BUDDY OR ANY OTHER HORSE SHIT YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN CALL ME CAUSE YOU ARE ON THE SITE! IDIOTS LIKE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT RIPEES WITH SCROLLS! :evil:

Have a nice day fuck nuckle.
Some things never change... :lol:

jp
1/75 80-83
Class 6-81

Return to “About RASP”