RIP

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
fox2
Ranger

RIP

Post by fox2 »

Well so far so good. Rip graduation is friday, now i just have to keep doing the right thing, and continue to give it one hundred percent and then some. Thanks to everyone who gave me advice, and helped keep me on the right course. I'll post again soon.
Ranger School Class 06-06
Bco. 2/75 04 - 09
HHC 2/75 09- PRES

In memory of Terry "Bear" Avery
-Ranger, Farmer, & Friend
-D 151 Inf. (Ranger)
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Thanks for the SITREP Fox2. Let us know when you reach the end & get your beret. Dang, 8 posts in more than a year on this site. You sure are one of the quiet guys. Drive On! :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Bell

Post by Bell »

Congratulations almost a Ranger. I really appreciate these SITREPS. Drive on Soldier and let us know which Battalion you get. We'll change yer tag to RANGER!!!!!

RLTW
Bell
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

You're gonna make it! Keep up the momentum and report back ASAP, so I can upgrade your title. Oustanding job thus far!
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Why is it that the ones that come here and talk a lotta shit, you never hear from when they're passing out the Berets? But the quiet ones are always there in the end.

Congratulations Fox2, I can't waite to call you RANGER!
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
TRLewis

Re: RIP

Post by TRLewis »

fox2 wrote:Well so far so good. Rip graduation is friday, now i just have to keep doing the right thing, and continue to give it one hundred percent and then some. Thanks to everyone who gave me advice, and helped keep me on the right course. I'll post again soon.
Damn, I'm sorry I missed this. But he'll make it, as long as he doesnt get the attitude, "I'm done with this bullshit." Friday he'll get his beret, anyone wanna place bets on it? :)
fox2
Ranger

Post by fox2 »

I'm back home again in Indiana! Leaving for Ft. Benning on the 14th, then over to 2nd Batt. If anyone has any advice for a cherry Ranger going to 2nd please let me know. Can i change my Avatar now?
Ranger School Class 06-06
Bco. 2/75 04 - 09
HHC 2/75 09- PRES

In memory of Terry "Bear" Avery
-Ranger, Farmer, & Friend
-D 151 Inf. (Ranger)
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Congratulations on graduating RIP Ranger - now the real fun begins. :twisted:

Yes, change your avatar at any time.

Welcome aboard.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome to the Brotherhood, RANGER! Congrats on accomplishing your first mission. It will be tough in Bat, but you made it. Just keep on giving 200% and never look back. We're proud of your accomplishments thus far. Thanks for serving with flair!
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Ranger fox2 congratz. You can even change your name Ranger if you so desire. This is great f'...en news! :lol: :lol: :lol:

RLTW

RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Bell

Post by Bell »

Mission accomplished. Now to continue the operation and learn something. You've done good RANGER!

Get some!

RLTW
Bell

Return to “Letters from School”