Nike Cat , Front amd Center!

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Nike Cat , Front amd Center!

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Nike Cat, You have intrigued us with your knowledge of Ancient Mesopotamia http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic. ... highlight=. We have decided that you need to expand on your knowledge that you attempted to share with us in the above thread. You have two topics to to choose from:

1. Who are the descendants of the Ancient Mesopotamians ?

2. Who are the ancestors of the Iraqi people ?

If you have an alternate idea for a research topic you can submit it either in this thread or to myself via a PM. There is not an assigned length or number of words , but you need to present enough material to support your thesis. This is not an optional project ! If you fail to post your report within two calendar weeks we will have a meeting and decide your punishment. We look forward to learning more about Mesopotamia and/or Iraq.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Interesting read, Nike Cat. I learned a few things. Good work. (But then....I'm not your grader. :wink: )
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
RachelG
Embryo

Post by RachelG »

NikeCat,

It was a good essay but I would suggest you review your bible.
Jews are not Amorites, or more correctly Israelites are not Amorites. They are two different tribes. Also many people believe that the rules in the bible come from G-d not from King Hammurabi.
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Nike Cat has completed his assignment ahead of schedule and done a very good job. I too learned a few things from the report.
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

I learned something new from your report Nike Cat, well done!.......The question is...Did you learn anything???
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Nike Cat wrote: I learned that I need to always support my point of view with some facts, or I will have to write another report paper about it.
Well done young Padiwan.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Nike Cat wrote:Ranger Slowpoke I made some posts on this forum and never gave any facts to support them. I think many people got mad at me not because of my opinions, but because I just threw out random comments and never backed them up.

I learned that I need to always support my point of view with some facts, or I will have to write another report paper about it.
or it could mean people will die if they are depending upon your leadership in combat. Lesson well learned !
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Return to “The Mosh Pit”