Introduction - Michael W

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

mwheelerpga
Embryo

Re: Introduction - Michael W

Post by mwheelerpga »

Rangers,

Update as it has been a while since I've posted. I have been extremely busy with work as I've been teaching 6-7 days per week for 8-10 hours a day. The times I have not been working I've been in the gym training, running, biking, and swimming. Thankfully the MRI back in July came up negative and it was just a slight sprain. Had to take a little time off, but I am good to go now. I've been doing more training and the doctor has me biking a lot to help rebuild my legs. In addition I have been doing strength training and CrossFit style training and my leg is getting stronger every day.

I'm emailing my local recruiting office to discuss options with them. After I speak with the local recruiter I will get back to you and let you know how it goes. My golf season is winding down so I will have more time to spend on this and get the ball rolling.

Mike
Former State Trooper - Maryland State Police
Barrack "M" - JFK Memorial Highway Barrack
134th Trooper Candidate Class

Current PGA Golf Professional
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

Mike, I continue to be impressed with what you want to do. Good luck.
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

IntelToad wrote: October 8th, 2017, 3:11 pm Mike, I continue to be impressed with what you want to do. Good luck.
Agree, continue to stay In touch with us, Mike. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”