Introduction Fr88tz

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Fr88tz
Future Soldier

Re: Introduction Fr88tz

Post by Fr88tz »

Will do Ranger Jim. Thank you!
11X

Fr88tz
Future Soldier

Post by Fr88tz »

Hello, and greetings. It has been a while since I have been on here because I have been at Fort Benning for training. I was wondering if anyone can help me please. Today we have our phone privileges for the day, and graduation is on the 16rh of next week. My drill sergeant was going to refer me to the Rangers if they came through my company but they never came through my cycle. I have seen others earning a slot here at Fort Benning, from studying the forums before leaving and was hoping for the same opportunity, and that was also my goal since I originally did not get it in my contract. I did however earn an airborne slot here, my apft is

Push ups: 75
Sit ups: 98
2 mile run: 12:31

I also know of someone who has a op 40 contract but does not want to go to rasp, and told me that if it was possible he would give me his slot but I don't know if that's possible. I was wondering if at this point is there anything I can possibly do to maybe earn a slot before graduation? All answers appreciated greatly and thank you
11X

Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Fr88tz wrote:Hello, and greetings. It has been a while since I have been on here because I have been at Fort Benning for training. I was wondering if anyone can help me please. Today we have our phone privileges for the day, and graduation is on the 16rh of next week. My drill sergeant was going to refer me to the Rangers if they came through my company but they never came through my cycle. I have seen others earning a slot here at Fort Benning, from studying the forums before leaving and was hoping for the same opportunity, and that was also my goal since I originally did not get it in my contract. I did however earn an airborne slot here, my apft is

Push ups: 75
Sit ups: 98
2 mile run: 12:31

I also know of someone who has a op 40 contract but does not want to go to rasp, and told me that if it was possible he would give me his slot but I don't know if that's possible. I was wondering if at this point is there anything I can possibly do to maybe earn a slot before graduation? All answers appreciated greatly and thank you
Usually the Ranger LNO sends NCOs to BAC to offer RASP spaces to each class. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Why are you still posting here and not in the Letters From School forum?

Do push ups.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

cams wrote:Why are you still posting here and not in the Letters From School forum?

Do push ups.
You did not comply with my earlier post. But you really need to comply with Ranger Cams. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”