Ambushed Police Officer saved by his K-9

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

cams
Ranger/Moderator

Ambushed Police Officer saved by his K-9

Post by cams »

K-9 officer saves deputy's life during ambush: http://www.wcvb.com/national/k9-officer ... olute=true

An officer stopped to investigate what he thought was possibly a broken down motorist on an old dirt road in his county.

He was then attacked by two men rushing him from the woods and the third exiting the vehicle. Sounds like they tried to slit his throat but in the dark sliced open his forehead and began dragging him into the woods.

He had a remote switch around his neck that would open his rear door where his K-9 partner was, and it was on after that. His partner immediately rushed to his aid attacking and biting his attackers. Very lucky night for this officer. Suspects still at large.

Mans best friend. Most loyal animal out there and those police dogs are like werewolves. They are fucking mean.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
fatboy
Ranger

Re: Ambushed Police Officer saved by his K-9

Post by fatboy »

That dog needs a lifetime supply of t-bone steaks. Hope the officer recovers quickly with no ill effects.

The suspects, after getting caught and convicted, need to spend time in the cage with Fido, so he can finish his playtime. and when he's done playing, they can be executed on the spot.

The ways things keep going, it will be two man cars for every department just to provide immediate overwatch on calls so that it's that much harder to sneak up on or ambush from close range.
RS 07 and 08-01 (I took the long tour in Florida)

1-508 ABCT
1-327IN
101st Pathfinder DS1
Iraqi Freedom 03-04, 05-06, 07-08
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

fatboy wrote:That dog needs a lifetime supply of t-bone steaks. Hope the officer recovers quickly with no ill effects.

The suspects, after getting caught and convicted, need to spend time in the cage with Fido, so he can finish his playtime. and when he's done playing, they can be executed on the spot.

The ways things keep going, it will be two man cars for every department just to provide immediate overwatch on calls so that it's that much harder to sneak up on or ambush from close range.
Good shit and no shit. And the irony of it all stems directly from the attitude of the DOJ and their parents. :roll:

Thank God for door poppers and Fido.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

fatboy wrote:The suspects, after getting caught and convicted, need to spend time in the cage with Fido, so he can finish his playtime. and when he's done playing, they can be executed on the spot.
Banana hammocks made out of bacon. Two birds, one stone.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
fatboy
Ranger

Post by fatboy »

RangerX wrote:
fatboy wrote:The suspects, after getting caught and convicted, need to spend time in the cage with Fido, so he can finish his playtime. and when he's done playing, they can be executed on the spot.
Banana hammocks made out of bacon. Two birds, one stone.
After a long day, that made me laugh.
RS 07 and 08-01 (I took the long tour in Florida)

1-508 ABCT
1-327IN
101st Pathfinder DS1
Iraqi Freedom 03-04, 05-06, 07-08

Return to “The Mosh Pit”