The COW

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

LRP1
Ranger Hall of Fame

The COW

Post by LRP1 »

The Cow
In County Cork, there was a poor farming family. However, they had a milk cow that produced
the best milk known anywhere in the land. The milk was so good, the family would take it into town and sell it and buy food with the money.

One morning the father woke up, looked out the bedroom window and saw his milk cow lying dead in the pasture. The father got up, dressed and went out to the cow. He was so distraught, he did not know what to do. He decided to walk down to the creek and think.

At the creek he saw a female Leprechaun, who said to him "Ah athair (father,) ye look like ye are having a bad morning. " The father began to tell the Leprechaun of the morning events. The Leprechaun said, " athair, I will bring your Cow back to life if you can make love to me 10 times in a row." Athair agreed and they began. Athair failed the task and the Leprechaun killed him and sent his body to rest by the Cow.

The farmer's chéile (wife) awoke and saw the dead Cow and her céile (husband) laying dead by the Cow.
Chéile dressed an went to the pasture. She was so overcome, she fell to her knees and sobbed. She stopped and went to the creek and threw herself into the creek and drowned.

The eldest son (mac) awoke and saw the dead cow and his athair lying in the pasture. He dressed and went to the pasture. He began to call for his máthair (mother) but received no reply, The son went to the creek and saw his máthair floating on the water. He noticed the Leprechaun and she said to him, "Ah me mac, you look like you have had a bad morning." The son told the Leprechaun what had happened. She said to him, " me mac, if you can make love to me 10 times in a row, I will bring your Father, Mother, and Cow back to life." The eldest son agreed but failed to complete his task and she killed him and placed his body in the pasture by the cow.

A short while later the youngest son, 17yo, awoke. He could not find any one in the house. He went outside and looked at the pasture and saw the dead cow and the body of his father. He went to the creek and saw the Leprechaun and his mother's body floating on the water. The Leprechaun said to him, "ah me young mac, ye look like ya' have had a bad morning." The young son agreed and began to tell the Leprechaun of the morning events.

The Leprechaun said, "Tell ya' what me young mac, if you can make love to me 10 times in a row I will bring the Cow, your Father, your Mother, and your Brother back."

The young son thought for a minute and said, "Would ya' be answering me a question." "Yes," replied the Leprechaun.

The young son said, "What would I get if I made love to you 20 times in a row." She said, " Everything and everyone brought back, a new mansion to live in, and a pot of gold."

The son then asked, "Now if I make love to ya' 20 times in a row, ya' won't be dying on me will ya'.?"

The Leprechaun laughed and said, "Certainly not, why do ya' ask such as that.?"

The young son replied, "Well, THE COW DID," :mrgreen:
HHC 2/502 Recondo 66 -67 RVN
1FFV Echo LRP 20th INF (ABN) 67 - 68
Team 1 1
Satan's Playboys
From Hell We Rise
B Co Omega Recon CCS RT Hammer
75Th RRA Life Member 2189
Special Operations Association Member 2907-GA
Secretary, Worldwide Army Rangers, Inc

Professional Soldiers Are Predictable; The World Is full Of Dangerous Amateurs.

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”