Introduction

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

dlien223
Embryo

Re: Introduction

Post by dlien223 »

Roger Ranger Sleepy Doc.
dlien223
Embryo

Post by dlien223 »

Roger Ranger Sleepy Doc, thanks for the options. I will be enlisting soon, choosing 11x and having airborne added and busting ass till I get what I want.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Jim wrote:Daniel, a man has only one opportunity to make a favorable initial impression. So far you are doing well. If you truly want to earn a place in the 75th Ranger Regiment, you came to the right site. We at armyranger.com take a great deal of pride in the young men who pass through here on their life journey. Your PT scores leave a lot of room for improvement; add pull-ups to your work-out. Most of the questions you might have can be addressed by using the search feature, located on the top right of this page. Please read the FAQs, as well as select stickies and threads. Never, never quit!
Welcome Daniel.
Please state how many pull ups you can do.

Ranger Sleepy Doc recommendation that you wait two years to prepare (educational wise) may be a benefit for you & give you time to improve your run score.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
dlien223
Embryo

Post by dlien223 »

Ranger Steadfast my current pullups are at 8. I also have 3 years of college credits.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

dlien223 wrote:Ranger Steadfast my current pullups are at 8. I also have 3 years of college credits.
My nephew got his MBA in 5 years but that is another item.

Try going to Army Physical Fitness Forum and visit this link by Ranger Silverback may improve your run time::

Subject: Killer Sprint work
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
dlien223
Embryo

Post by dlien223 »

Roger Ranger Steadfast. I will be adding that to my program now.

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”