Letter from Weidert (Weedick)

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
Earthpig
Ranger

Letter from Weidert (Weedick)

Post by Earthpig »

Here's a letter I got three days ago from Weidert:

Ranger EarthPig-

Weidert checking in. No, I didn't forget to write, just been bust down here. We're out of total control and we're doing BRM right now. Saturday, we qualify.

There's a few of us down here that are actually motivated, but that isn't the norm in our platoon. I've only met one person here from the Armyranger.com boards and that's CollegePuke. He's in the same company as me, but not the same platoon.

Today, we had the introduction to hand-to-hand combat. I'm not sure when we start using the pugle sticks, but I can't wait for that.

Time is just flying by down here. I've been here for over a month and it doesn't seem close to that. Just concentrating on the current task at hand, trying to keep my head out of my ass, and not focusing too badly on the big picture. It will all come with time.

PT down here is too easy and we can't use the track on our own yet. Hopefully, next phase we can. We can really only do extra PT in the bay. I was expecting it to be a lot harder than it currently is, but I'm having a good time.

That's about it for now. I'll write and keep you in touch with my progress.

Take care,
Weidert
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.

Return to “Letters from School”