introduction christian

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Futurestrong
Embryo

Re: introduction christian

Post by Futurestrong »

Roger Ranger affirm369. I already recieved a good amount of info from goarmy and i am currently seeing more info on here that is also helpful. If i have any questions about some stuff thats not on here ill just post a question or pm someone.
rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rangertough »

Futurestrong wrote:Roger Ranger affirm369. I already recieved a good amount of info from goarmy and i am currently seeing more info on here that is also helpful. If i have any questions about some stuff thats not on here ill just post a question or pm someone.

Jesus. What are they teaching you in school? When you refer to yourself (in a written format) in the first person what letter do you use and is it capatalized? What is a contraction (literary definition not medical) and what punctuation mark is commonly used when writing one?

Respond ASAP these are not rhetorical questions.

Tough
Rangertough
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
C CO/HHC 2/75 '93-97, Bragg '97-'99, HHC/C CO/A CO 2/75 99'-'01 RS 8-94.
Futurestrong
Embryo

Post by Futurestrong »

Well they are teaching lazyness and are letting things slide way to easy, but no excuses really. Im actually alright in school i make A's and b's. And the letter is "I" and it is always capitalized when it is by itself Ranger tough. And do you mean making things smaller such as muly responses?
rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rangertough »

Futurestrong wrote:Well they are teaching lazyness and are letting things slide way to easy, but no excuses really. Im actually alright in school i make A's and b's. And the letter is "I" and it is always capitalized when it is by itself Ranger tough. And do you mean making things smaller such as muly responses?

I found the literary definition of "contraction" in 30 seconds...on my PHONE.

If you are always supposed to capitalize "I" when it's (hint the word "it's" is a contraction) by itself why isn't it capitalized consistantly in your writing?

I have a theory: lack of attention to detail and lazyness. Those two things will get you or god forbid another Ranger killed faster than you can imagine.

This is the last time I'm going to assist (this is assistance by the way) until you get your head out of your ass.

Tough
Rangertough
Futurestrong
Embryo

Post by Futurestrong »

Well thank you for your assistance, im gonna make sure that i take it all in and i work on fixing those problems. Because if anything I do not want to get others on my side killed. So im gonna fix my attitude and way of thinking before I try out for the rangers. Ill make sure that i get my head out of my ass real quick. So thank you again for this assistance Ranger tough and all the other rangers that helped me realize that i needed to fix my ways. RLTW.
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

"There's smart Rangers and there's....."

You should not post again young man. You're digging a hole for yourself you may not want to live in.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
RMP-RLTW
Ranger

Post by RMP-RLTW »

This has to be a joke. It just has to be...

Ryan
RLTW!
B co.3/75 99-02
OEF Vet
Mala Malis Facimus
rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rangertough »

RMP-RLTW wrote:This has to be a joke. It just has to be...

Ryan
RLTW!
I did notice that we hadn't heard from SB in awhile then he posts on a thread around the same time.

Hmmmm

Tough
Rangertough

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”