Cloud

hello

Post by Cloud »

hi new to all this forum sup ppl i'm aka ranger wannabeeeeee
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

Played any FF7 lately? har har.... >.>

Welcome n stuff.. I guess... Dont be a retard, search the forum for your question first... or Im sure someone will eat you.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Greetings, clud. I am the infamous Saltbitch. Ranger Saltbitch to you, of course. Now that we've dispensed with the pleasantries....

Why don't we try something new, eh? It's called "Writing in complete sentences". So far you've already made my shit(bag) list. I know...your only 12, but you can still write in comprehensible sentences, right? It is basic English, you've been doing it for a while now. This IS NOT your internet chat room; this isn't a place to IM your highschool dumbasses. So cease and desist with the slang, gramatical shortcuts, and internet abreviations. It doesn't impress anyone here; in fact it pisses me off.

Read and observe the rules of this website. You will be held resposible for your actions and will be expected to behave in a military manner at all times. Roger that? Good, this is the nicest I get.
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

What is that stuff? He needs to learn how to spell before he can use complete sentences. Clod, the reason you need to speak English is that some of us are really old and do not understand what you and your little friends do on the net.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Earthpig
Ranger

Re: hello

Post by Earthpig »

Cloud wrote:hi i'm sup ppl
Slowpoke-
I'm not the best translator, but I believe he is trying to tell us that his nipples are supple...I have no idea why he wants us to know that...must be a homo.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
RafterMan
Tadpole

Post by RafterMan »

Can I try?

RafterMan
Tadpole

Post by RafterMan »

Hahah hey whats with my avatar... hahaha.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

That's our gift to you for not having the balls to pick one on your own.
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

I think he's just saying he's supple, like we want to know. Listen up Cloud Turd, do not, I repeat DO NOT piss off Ranger Saltbitch. Write clearly or he'll probably reach thru the montior and rip your asshole out thru your throat. Just a word of advice, take it or leave it. And Leatherneck, that was just about the funniest picture I've ever seen posted. Seems you know alot about finding Richard Simmons on the internet. Hmmm.......
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA

Return to “The Mosh Pit”