Pizza Hut Demotes Delivery Man for Defending Himself.

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Re: Pizza Hut Demotes Delivery Man for Defending Himself.

Post by Flesh Thorn »

You can be demoted at Pizza Hut ?
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

I boycotted Pizza Hut because there pizza is fucking disgusting.

If you look at the self defense policies of most corporations, they have rules similar to this. Along with lots of other policies that conflict with the rights of the individual.

I think if I get to be any more anti- Corporate America I will be forced to join Occupy Wall Street and start bathing in patchouli.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

Sad as it is to say, that'd be an improvement. The bathing part I mean.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

KW Driver wrote:Sad as it is to say, that'd be an improvement. The bathing part I mean.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

when I as 16 - a group of us teens got Seasonal jobs for NYC Parks Dept. - I did it two summers in a row on Coney Island Beach.
We would take our lunch at Nathan's on Surf & Stillwell Aves & eat the many different variety's of food Nathan's sold besides Hot Dogs. Pizza was one of the items & it was good - not like the cardboard pizza's of Pizza Hut.

A famous quote by Yankee great Yogi Berra, Please cut my pizza pie into only 6 slices as I am not very hungry today.

Its a sad day when places like Pizza Hut could give a fuck for their employees & they throw some under the PC-bus at their convenience. I hope this guy can sue them for discrimination & taking unnecessary punitive action for defending ones-self.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

KW Driver wrote:Sad as it is to say, that'd be an improvement. The bathing part I mean.
Absolutly!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867

Return to “The News Dump”