Introduction-Kevin

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Redshot
Egg

Introduction-Kevin

Post by Redshot »

Hi Rangers.
I live in Miami,Florida and My Name is Kevin. I am 15 years old and turning 16 soon. I am going to enter my Junior year in High school and will be going into my second year of JROTC. I have recently started Weightlifting with my Dad, and I have also taken up running after lifting weights. I have started to go to the Gym because I want to lose weight before I join the Army and start training to be an Army Ranger. Over the summer, I have lost 12pounds and I am planning in losing more. I used to weigh 180pounds and I am now weighing 168pounds and have a Height of 5'11. I am changing my life mentally and physically to be more successful and overall feel better abot myself. I am also going to start studying more to improve my academics. I also will enlist with an 11x Option 40 contract when I join the Army. My aspirations are to become an Army Ranger and be good at it. I want to join Rangers because it looks like a great brotherhood and it is elite, I also want to join the Rangers because it is something that is expertise and I want to be part of the Army's special premier direct-action raid force. I also Plan to make it a Career. I have signed up for this site because it looks very informational and I know that it will help me because you are Real Army Rangers that have experience and will be able to give me advice, but I guess the Search bar can really help me. I will try to post my Pt scores tomorrow as it is to late in my house and my parents are already sleeping. Thank you very much Rangers.
Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction-Kevin

Post by Steadfast »

I guess you do not need to read our rules when you registered Redshot.

You are under the age of 16 y.o. and are ineligible to post.
I disapproved your 1st post giving you the same reason.

here's my disapproval reason I sent you:
July 31st, 2012, 4:59 pm
Disapproved topic “Introduction-Kevin” with the following reason
This post does not conform to board SOP's.

SOP = Standard Operating Procedures
Your intro: "Hi, My Name is Kevin and I am 15 years Old"
You were advised when registering that you stated you are presently 16 years old & you are not!!!!
This is what we call an integrity violation - not a good start. No one under 16 years of age is permitted to post on this site - understand?

Come back 2 month after your 16th birthday and start again.

RLTW
Steadfast

Post again before my last sentence (Come back 2 month after your 16th birthday and start again) & I will ban you forever. No response necessary.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Introduction Archive”