Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Regi King
Egg

Introduction

Post by Regi King »

Rangers i would like to introduce myself. I am Reginald King, i enlisted in the army about four four months ago, i graduated high school last month and will be shipping out for basic early July. I picked MOS 35F Intelligence Analyst. I have talked to a Ranger and he has set me up to attend RASP upon completion of Basic and AIT. I want to thank all of you Rangers for defending this country and fighting for out freedom. One day in the near future i hope to join you all and become a Army Ranger.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by Jim »

Regi King wrote:Rangers i would like to introduce myself. I am Reginald, i enlisted in the army about four four months ago, i graduated high school last month and will be shipping out for basic early July. I picked MOS 35F Intelligence Analyst. I have talked to a Ranger and he has set me up to attend RASP upon completion of Basic and AIT. I want to thank all of you Rangers for defending this country and fighting for out freedom. One day in the near future i hope to join you all and become a Army Ranger.
If you are going to be a 35F, you need to consider Operational Security (OPSEC). I took the liberty to edit your thread. Please adjust your screen name. If yu really want to be a Ranger,you came to the right place. We take great pride in the young men who come through thie site on their life journey. For your initial task, please tell us why you want to be a Ranger. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Regi King
Egg

Re: Introduction

Post by Regi King »

I want to be a Ranger because Rangers represent excellence and are the elite soldiers in the army. They are leaders and know how to handle themselves in any situation. I've always wanted to be an Army Ranger, I feel that i owe it to all the soldiers before me to keep on fighting for our freedom and our liberties. I don't want to be like others and just watch others fight, i want to be apart and help in any way that i can. That is why i want to be an Army Ranger.

I tried changing my screen name but there isn't an option to change it in the user control panel.
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Introduction

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776
Regi King