NDAA Martial Law

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
Lefty
Rest In Peace | Ranger Advisor BDQ

Re: NDAA Martial Law

Post by Lefty »

As I posted several years ago, watch for an Enabling Act. This may have laid the groundwork.
RLTW
Lefty
SFOC 1969
6th SFG(A) 69-70
Ranger Class 13-70
MACV Tm 21 70-71 (2nd ARVN Ranger Gp 23d
BN)
2/13 Armor 1st Cav 71-72

"Experience teaches a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and some scarce in that"
Torro1/75
Inprocessing

Post by Torro1/75 »

Remember Roger's standing orders. Oh, and the primacy of states rights.
Torro out.
S0LiD SN4KE
Tadpole

Post by S0LiD SN4KE »

This is a serious issue, Obama has over seen his power and has expanded the govt more than bush did. They both for the same powers that be, I for one take my oath to the constitution seriously and will not follow illegal/unlawful orders. Rangers and fellow board members, I'm not trying to spam/advertise but check out oathkeepers.org . It's a group started by a former paratrooper Stewart Rhodes who has a degree in constitutional law, its purpose is to defend the constitution and to wake up police and military of what's going on.

Return to “The News Dump”