Option 40 prep

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

austin3565
Future Soldier / Opt40

Option 40 prep

Post by austin3565 »

Hello rangers, its my first post so please be patient with me.I enlisted last march and since I was still in high-school I wasn't scheduled to ship till this upcoming June. Well my dream for the last four years was to be an army ranger, and last month I went up to meps and got an 11x opt 40 contract. So my dream is now attainable, the rest is all left up to me I've been given the opportunity now I just need to be able to perform. I would just like any advice or guidance from rangers. Right now I run 5 miles Monday- Friday on Wednesday I do windsprints, Saturday I do a 11 mile Ruck march with a 40lb Ruck. Ohh and on my weekday runs I divide the 5 mile run into 8 equal sections and after each section I do 20 pushups and 20 overhead claps. Any tips and advice please!!!!
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Option 40 prep

Post by Steadfast »

SoCal wrote:Welcome to the site, check your PM inbox.
I can almost read your PM SoCal. If his capitalization does not improve you will owe me an additional 50 p u for each error in his next post. Right now as it stands SoCal you owe me 150 p u. I gave you a break on one word and appreciate your initative.

Autin3565, welcome.

PM inbound.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Introduction Archive”