Introduction - Tony

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction - Tony

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome tony507j, good intro.

Some changes have been happening and much of it has been posted in:
Recruiters and Schools - Q&A forums.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

I do not have any insight on this particular topic, just about every other Ranger(s) such as Ranger goon175 & MSG hit_it & etal are the experts.
I suggest you read, read, search & search some more as we have 53,327 topics boardwise with a total of 657,377 posts. So prolly in Recruiters and Schools - Q&A forums there are approx. 2,930 topics & roughly 34,613 post in those 8 forums alone.
If after searching you find nothing, feel free to select a forum to pose your question in.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

tony507j wrote:Thank you Ranger Steadfast. I will definately check out the Q&A forums. Will my size fault me in the process at all? I have been told this by 2 recruiters now and to be honest it doesnt matter what they say, I will still do and achieve the goal. They are just saying I wont even be looked at? Do you have any insight on that topic.
Welcome here. I don't think you will have a problem as there are plenty of Ranger who have been juggernauts just as yourself. If you want it, it may hurt a little more, but you can get it.

Fuck the recruiting POS who tried to talk you down. He was going for the easy contract thinking you would back off. The fact that you did not speaks volumes.

Good luck.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
goon175
Ranger

Post by goon175 »

That is a good 2 mile time, but I don't understand why your 5 miler sucks so bad?
"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-Theodore Roosevelt

1/75 2006 - 2010

Return to “Introduction Archive”