Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by Jim »

Ragingfoxhound, a man has only one opportunity to make a favorable initiall impression. Frankly, yours is weak. There is a lot of information about Ranger Medics on this site. You can access this data by utilizing the search feature on the top right of this page. In the meantime, you can tell us more about yourself and why you think that you want to become a Ranger Medic. in addition, please self-administer a pt test and post your results on this thread. Please complete this task no later than Midnight, Sunday, 22 January 2012. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Introduction

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by Jim »

ragingfoxhound wrote:I can guarantee that if you met me in person, my impression would be strong and silent. I am not sorry to say that I can only offer so much through a keyboard. I do not have a lot to say anyway. I speak when I need to and have to. You can only learn so much of a man through a keyboard and to expect to learn his entire value is absurd. I do not mean a bit of disrespect. I would enjoy trying my best to allow you to know me.

You want to hear why I want to be a Ranger? I began typing a long reason out, but I will save the bullshit. I have always gotten pleasure out of pushing my body and mind to the fullest. I get pleasure out of facing my fears. Whether it be rock climbing or intense multiple mile runs, I enjoy it. i love getting high on adrenaline. I tried other things. Nothing cuts it like adrenaline. I hate fighting but I love it when it is necessary. I value life and hope never to take it unless necessary. I want to fight with the best and push myself. I want to be there to save those who have fallen.

As far as the self-administered PT test, I can not do that yet. I pushed myself a little too hard not to long ago and have the doctors orders to take it easy. Otherwise, I would be more than happy to blow a PT test out of the water.
Ranger Richard Craqnium laid things out for you pretty clearly. Understand you are njured; so we'll postpone the PT Test for the near future. However, you failed to explain where you live. Please share that (don't need address and phone #) . Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867

Return to “Introduction Archive”