Blacksheep2/75
Ranger

Post by Blacksheep2/75 »

I'd sue their asses!!! :shock: :wink:
Attack Co. 2/75 Nov. 10, 1992 - May 1994
deleon275
Ranger

Post by deleon275 »

Narrow Gauge RR wrote:Certiorari, here's more info on the Muslim diet and what is forbidden.
http://www.iica.org/invitation/the_musu.html

As far as I'm concerned they can all eat shit, die, and go straight to .....wherever in the hell they go.
They all as in all of the islamic faith or those ignorant idiots in the article? Assuming all people in one religion is like that is just pure ignorance. You might as well burn crosses on the weekend and lynch anyone who is different while you're at it. I'm still trying to find that passge in the Koran that says hate everyone who isn't like you. Oh wait, the extremists of almost EVERY religion teach that. Silly me!!!
"When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I’m pretty happy." John Boehner

''If we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.''
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

deleon275 wrote: I'm still trying to find that passge in the Koran that says hate everyone who isn't like you. Oh wait, the extremists of almost EVERY religion teach that. Silly me!!!
Good eye, Ranger Deleon!! 8)
Narrow Gauge RR
Tadpole

Post by Narrow Gauge RR »

Ranger deleon275 I'll just say the idiots in the article....I know the rules around here.
...I turned down their dope. And I turned down their stupid trends. And the hippies always hated me, because they were preaching peace and love and I was loading a .44 magnum.
Ted Nugent

What's a fart? A turd honking for right of way.
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

deleon275 wrote:
Narrow Gauge RR wrote:Certiorari, here's more info on the Muslim diet and what is forbidden.
http://www.iica.org/invitation/the_musu.html

As far as I'm concerned they can all eat shit, die, and go straight to .....wherever in the hell they go.
They all as in all of the islamic faith or those ignorant idiots in the article? Assuming all people in one religion is like that is just pure ignorance. You might as well burn crosses on the weekend and lynch anyone who is different while you're at it. I'm still trying to find that passge in the Koran that says hate everyone who isn't like you. Oh wait, the extremists of almost EVERY religion teach that. Silly me!!!
But the other religions aren't flying planes into buildings right now. They have all had their mass murders but I only see Islam doing it right now. You can't say Hitler was doing it for religion either even though Germany was a Christian country he never said it was about religion just his so called inferior people.

Every religion has killed for God.

Ranger2
B 2/75
Ranger

Post by B 2/75 »

We should be engaged in a training program involving pigs. Get them motivated to become suicided bombers... you know, have the little porkers run into a group of the rags just as the bombs they bear blow sky high, sending them all to Allah... whoops.... what's that? do I smell pork? About face, march.... Off to Hell with you, Infidel.... no virgins for you!

5,000 or so nice pigs should be a good start. More to follow.
- ALL THE WAY -
1st Plt B 2/75 - Sniper
Ranger classes 4-80 & 9-80
3/60 INF 9th ID
2/278 ACR TN NG
3/319 INF 80TH ID
4/4 FA
11th USAFAD (8" Special Wpns)
D/96 CA (A)
JIATF-East (Counter Drug)
478 CA (FID/UW) (IFOR/SFOR)
5 SFG (A) (OIF 1)
USSOCOM - Retired AUG 09
Biometrics Mgmt Office (AFG) (SAIC)
PM DoD Biometrics - Operations (SAIC)
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

certiorari wrote:...and their meat is said to taste like human flesh...
Huh?? Says who, Dr. Lector??? He had chianti with human flesh and it is a red wine.

We whine snobs know that pork should be served with a white wine so therefore they cannot be similar. :roll:
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

I heard a story from years ago when the Israeli Air Force wanted to make a point to the Saudis about their ability to hit them anytime, anyplace. Apparently during some heightened tensions, the IAF dropped pigs on a Saudi runway. Not sure how they attached them to the planes.
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
Rgr_MindRiot

Post by Rgr_MindRiot »

IntelToad wrote:I heard a story from years ago when the Israeli Air Force wanted to make a point to the Saudis about their ability to hit them anytime, anyplace. Apparently during some heightened tensions, the IAF dropped pigs on a Saudi runway. Not sure how they attached them to the planes.
Let's just collect the heads of a several hundred terroists/militants, sew then inside the abdominal cavity of several hundred pigs, then commence an aerial bombardment of fucking Bagdad. I would love to be there and see the horror on the faces of the insurgents when the pigs hit and those fucking heads blow out. :twisted:

Return to “The Mosh Pit”