Intro-From Russia with Respect

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Rex
Tadpole

Re: Intro-From Russia with Respect

Post by Rex »

Chiron wrote:Welcome to the site.

I was wondering if you know about the international treaty that states, "If Iran is attacked Russia gets 50% of the Iranian Oil fields". I doubt anyone here new this as well.
To be as honest as possible...Will 50% of the Iranian Oil survive in the case of attack on Iran? :D Keeping in mind scale of Iranian nuclear programm as well as the scale of preemptive strike to surely knock it out....To say at least I DOUBT :D
Кто мужчиной рожден, тот рожден побеждать!!!

Strength is essential to negotiate successfully and protect our interests. If we're weak, we can do neither.
Ronald Reagan
Address to the Nation and Other Countries on United States-Soviet Relations
January 16, 1984
goon175
Ranger

Post by goon175 »

I think this is one of the most interesting threads we have going right now!
"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-Theodore Roosevelt

1/75 2006 - 2010
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

My reply to Studski is either this is complete bullshit being presented by a poser or the real deal.

I will go with the theme that he is legit based on his post's and photos.

I find it interesting that we hate or are more suspicious of Russians (and their ilk) than we are Japanese or Germans. Did Soviets serve and fight against us in Korea and Vietnam ? Absolutely. Did they kill anywhere close to the number of Americans than the Germans and Japanese ? Not even close. Yet, we drive Audis, Toyotas, Volkswagens and Nissans. We count them as our closest trading partners. I have no love for Putin as an autocratic despot, but you have to admire the Russian people and what they went through in WW2. At one point we stood together on the Elbe, next time will be in Tehran.
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
Rex
Tadpole

Post by Rex »

IntelToad wrote: At one point we stood together on the Elbe, next time will be in Tehran.
Today more than 85% of Russian population are cristians, nearly 10% muslims and 5%-buddist! It means that more than 14 milions of Russian citizens are muclims!Of course they are very integrated in Russian society (our Minister of Interior and Minister of Economy are muslims) and culture!Nevertheless, there are few of Russian mustlims angered by Chechen wars and antimuslim sentiments in Russia...In my detachment one third of soldiers were muslims(of course, they loved vodka as much as I and liked Playboy even more :D ). And our President should has a very substantial reason to send my detachment to kill muslims in another country!
And I do not really believe that Iran ever become such threat!

Strength is essential to negotiate successfully and protect our interests. If we're weak, we can do neither.
Ronald Reagan
January 16, 1984
Rex
Tadpole

Post by Rex »

Очень рад знакомству! Я счастлив тому,что Вы не забываете ни свой язык,ни свою культуру! И не даете сделать этого своим детям! Я тоже как и Вы не хочу влезать в идеологические баталии :D даже по той простой причине,что в Конституции РФ:
Статья 13
1. В Российской Федерации признается идеологическое многообразие.
2. Никакая идеология не может устанавливаться в качестве государственной или обязательной...
Проще говоря у вас есть американская мечта,а у меня русской--нет... :(
Что изначально ставит меня в неравные условия :D
После 300 лет сельской общины и 70 лет советского коллективизма Я могу честно сказать,что Россия--это страна безудержного индивидуализма и личного обогащения :)
И поэтому нас,современных россиян, абсолютно безыдейных циников убедить в понятиях Абсолютное Зло и Абсолютное Добро просто невозможно!
Что в принципе предохраняет нас от очередного надрыва в построении очередного светлого будущего! :D
Прочитайте книгу на моем другом посте! Кстати,там есть также русская версия--вам будет интересно вспомнить околовоенный лексикон!
P.S.Пишите по-русски вы действительно ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНО!
Sorry, this is ordinary speaking about enigmatic Russian soul!And I am too tired to translate it into English :(
To be honest this is not very important!

Ronald Reagan
January 16, 1984
Black 6
Ranger

Post by Black 6 »

Welcome, we are all just cogs in the machine no matter the "side".

Sent from my phone.
2/75 Blacksheep 92-93, 1/9 93-94
1759 society member

"You will know me by the scars I bear.
You will know me by the hate I swear."-OTEP

01010011 01110000 01100001 01110010 01110100 01100001 01101110 00101111 01001000 01100101 01110010 01101111 00101110
Rex
Tadpole

Post by Rex »

Thank You!
I think that anybody can agree or disagree with own government but must stand firmly for own country!

Ronald Reagan
January 16, 1984

Return to “Introduction Archive”