Introduction

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

runbakerun
Embryo

Introduction

Post by runbakerun »

Hello My name is SGT Baker,

I am a 14 series serving at Ft. Bragg, I have been in the Army for 3 going on 4 years. I have what my branch considers a deployment to Bahrain. I enlisted for 5 years for the big fat bonus. After AIT I was awarded a military school (it was not apart of my contract) for PT and numerous events that I took the lead in, I chose Airborne because I knew it would land me in Bragg and I would get to make a stop at benning. And Now I am trying everything I can to become apart of the Elite. I Have full reign of my Schedule and conduct PT 2 times a day, I have worked hard and relentlessly to have the freedom I have within my unit to progress and drive my career. I recieved an e-mail from 75th Ranger Regiment Recruiting. Thinking I recived this E-mail by mistake I called up the recruitment office, after talking they asked for my ERB and ask a few other questions. A week passed by, after I called a few times they notified me that a packet was in submission for reclassing me to 13F and opting me to RASP. They told me if selected I will see orders in 6-8 weeks. I am in my 5th out of the 6-8 weeks of waiting and I am coming here for the information and knowledge that is here. I surpass my peers and I have the drive desire and need to serve I am motivated and I will not stop till I get where I want to go. Airborne.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
-Aristotle
runbakerun
Embryo

Re: Introduction

Post by runbakerun »

It is Air Defense I am specifically Patriot
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
-Aristotle

Return to “Introduction Archive”