Introduction- Ronnie

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

buckeye43
Egg

Introduction- Ronnie

Post by buckeye43 »

Hello everyone, My name is Ronnie, I'm 23 and a graduate of high school. Since my junior year and a visit from a recruiter at school my dream has been to join the Army but for some reason decided to just work out of school and do some online schooling. The reason for wanting to join is because of 9/11/01, I'll never forget the anger I had as a 8th grader sitting there and watching that all go down on tv, and I have had family also serve in the U.S Military, I also want to better myself as a human being and push myself to no ends meet, I love challenges and strive to go beyond any of my goals. I'm sure you are asking yourself why I didn't just enlist out of school. My family came into some tough times, divorce between parents and I wanted to be there for my younger siblings and became the man of the house, the thing to do would have been to enlist and could have been there for my mom and sibling's financially. But pending on a injury I'm not even sure if I could enlist at all. The urge has always been there to join and is becoming more of a reality to me as things in my life keep getting better, I'd love to make a career out of the military to provide for me and my current girl friend. Fitness wise I am in very good shape, workout at least 1 to 2 times a day, 1 mile run in 6:48. I'm sorry I didn't make my initial post in the introductions section, I should have done that and don't know why I didn't so I apologize. Thank you all for your time and hope to talk and gain knowledge for the road ahead if it happens with those U.S Rangers currently serving and U.S Ranger Vets. Thank you again.
'
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction- Ronnie

Post by Jim »

Your other thread has been unlocked. Welcome...
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
buckeye43
Egg

Re: Introduction- Ronnie

Post by buckeye43 »

Thank you Ranger Jim and sorry I didn't make my initial post here.

Return to “Introduction Archive”