Introduction!

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Keyell
Egg

Introduction!

Post by Keyell »

Hello! My name is Ben. I'm 20 with a wife and a 5 month old son. I'm graduating AIT at ft gordon for the 94F MOS this coming wednesday. I've come here seeking answers to questions I have about getting into shape and keeping the right mentality for success when I sign up for RASP. I heard much more about the army rangers from my drill sergeant and when I arrived at Ft gordon, I researched it and I find it to be what I envisioned the real army as but unfortunately isn't. I didn't get RASP in my contract and I already have orders for an overseas duty station so I will have to wait over a year before I put in a 4187.

On this board like I've stated I hope to find good workout routines to bring up my PT score heavily (I was a fat kid) and other general questions that I can't find answers for. I know the regiment needs my MOS and I really want to be part of a family that takes their job seriously and executes it professionally. Like I've seen before on this board, I'll use the search button before posting :)

Thank you for your time Rangers.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction!

Post by Jim »

Ben,
Welcome. Feel free to lurk and learn. A lot of Army knowledge can be gained here on armyranger.com. Take advantage of this opportunity and succeed. Never, never quit.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867

Return to “Introduction Archive”