Charlie The Unicorn

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Ranger Andy
Ranger

Charlie The Unicorn

Post by Ranger Andy »

I know that I'm not suppose to do anymore one word posting, but all I can say is "WOW"
Ranger Class 6-73 & 7-73
C Company, 75th Infantry (Ranger)
The Ranger Department (City Team)

I Hope They Serve Cold Beer in Hell...
Black Rose
Embryo

Re: Charlie The Unicorn

Post by Black Rose »

I don't mean to beat a dead horse....uhhh Unicorn....but I kept telling hubby about this video and finally showed him. My two children also watched. Well My son who just turned 4 apparently paid more attention then I thought. A couple of days ago (and about a week after watching the video) we were at the PX and my son kept saying "It's candy Mountain Charlie!!" over and over which in itself was hysterical because he changed his voice and everything. Then after a while my husband finally got tired of hearing it and said "That's enough! Stop saying it" To which our son replied "SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!!" we were in tears laughing I'm sure everyone thought we were nuts.
Listen to the MUSTN'TS child, listen to the DONT'S, listen to the SHOULDN'TS, the IMPOSSIBLES the WON'TS, listen to the NEVER HAVES, then listen close to me, ANYTHING can happen child, ANYTHING CAN BE!
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

Death Flower wrote:I don't mean to beat a dead horse....uhhh Unicorn....but I kept telling hubby about this video and finally showed him. My two children also watched. Well My son who just turned 4 apparently paid more attention then I thought. A couple of days ago (and about a week after watching the video) we were at the PX and my son kept saying "It's candy Mountain Charlie!!" over and over which in itself was hysterical because he changed his voice and everything. Then after a while my husband finally got tired of hearing it and said "That's enough! Stop saying it" To which our son replied "SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!!" we were in tears laughing I'm sure everyone thought we were nuts.
Over the break I did the "once a year, step into a mall, because I'm a dumbass masochist" Christmas shopping thing. In a couple of the T-shirt shops there were Charlie and Candy Mountain T-shirts. Its amazing what a funny idea, and a big bag of marijuana, did for the guy who came up with it.
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Death Flower wrote:I don't mean to beat a dead horse....uhhh Unicorn....but I kept telling hubby about this video and finally showed him. My two children also watched. Well My son who just turned 4 apparently paid more attention then I thought. A couple of days ago (and about a week after watching the video) we were at the PX and my son kept saying "It's candy Mountain Charlie!!" over and over which in itself was hysterical because he changed his voice and everything. Then after a while my husband finally got tired of hearing it and said "That's enough! Stop saying it" To which our son replied "SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!!" we were in tears laughing I'm sure everyone thought we were nuts.
Death Flower, thanks for sharing this and for the laugh it brought. Jenny
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
panthersix
Ranger

Post by panthersix »

meh feel good now :D
Doc Mac
Ranger Class 11-80
C.Co. WPNS 1/75 79-81
3rd Plt/498th Medevac 81-82
104th LRSD 92-93
422d CA BN (A) 94-97
118th ASOS 02-08
cback0220
Tadpole

Post by cback0220 »

After talking about this in class today with TENN-RGR I decided to come home and watch this. I then suffered what can only be described as a "stupid induced" seizure. I dont know if I will fully recover.
"The nation that makes a great distinction between its warriors and its scholars will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
cback0220
Tadpole

Post by cback0220 »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:
cback0220 wrote:After talking about this in class today with TENN-RGR I decided to come home and watch this. I then suffered what can only be described as a "stupid induced" seizure. I dont know if I will fully recover.
Is Tenn-Rgr not doing well in class? I find him kinda simple, but not stupid.................... :P
:o :o

The video gave me the seizure far as I can tell. TENN-RGR is just making it hard for me to quit dipping :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"The nation that makes a great distinction between its warriors and its scholars will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”