Basic Questions Need Info!!!

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Don't Play with me now

Basic Questions Need Info!!!

Post by Don't Play with me now »

Sorry I wrote all that I did.

Rangers
Last edited by Don't Play with me now on July 25th, 2004, 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

By clicking Register below you agree to be bound by these conditions. Additionally, you agree to read and abide by the current policies of the forum, as spelled out in the forum FAQ.

Lastly, you agree that your first post will consist of a brief introduction into the appropriate area of the site marked "Introductions". Take note that there are two separate introduction areas, one for civilians and another for Rangers, veterans and Ranger Parents.
:roll:
Earthpig
Ranger

Re: Basic Questions Need Info!!!

Post by Earthpig »

WannaBe4now wrote: All you ass holes that are going to slam me for saying that kiss my ass.
Hey, Cumstain....was this directed at me? My Ranger brethren? How 'bout you go back to your PlayStation........
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Unlocked and target in the open......
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

ShitBird4Now wrote:Anywyas I'm ready for some of your shit talking and hopefully some help. Let me know anything you can.
No problem - here's something that should prove helpful - Pull your HEAD out of your ASS.

Peace out.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

ShitBird4now wrote:I've been getting familiar with the alphabet and time...
Gee, Cockroach, have you learned your colors, too? Can you sing the Barney song, perhaps?
RLTW
EP
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

He forgot to mention, he's 33 years old, works at McDonalds on the fryer and lives with his Momma, who drives him to work every day. :lol:
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Well Shit4Brains, you are to be congratulated. It's been a while since some dumb asshole came on our board and stepped on his dick as hard as you have! Situational Awareness is the hallmark of the Ranger mindset...until you develope some, you'd better keep your cockholster shut!
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
SLEDGE HAMMER
Ranger

Post by SLEDGE HAMMER »

ShitBird4now, PM sent.

Edit: Make that 2 PM's sent.
First Batt, Best Batt 09-12
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

EarthPig wrote:
ShitBird4now wrote:I've been getting familiar with the alphabet and time...
Gee, Cockroach, have you learned your colors, too? Can you sing the Barney song, perhaps?
RLTW
EP
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't Play with me now

Damn!!!

To all Rangers I apologize. I got ripped pretty hard on that one. Somehow my name went from wannabe4now to ShitBird4Now good one ranger admin. Well I've read the guidelines that I sould have read in the first place. So I guess i need to straigten up. So here is my formal apology.

Sorry Rangers.

Thanks for straightening my ass out. And oh yeah I'm 20 and I work at Fazolis not McDonalds, lol.

Korey Ferguson
Earthpig
Ranger

Re: Damn!!!

Post by Earthpig »

ShitBird4now wrote:To all Rangers I apologize. I got ripped pretty hard on that one. Somehow my name went from wannabe4now to ShitBird4Now good one ranger admin. Well I've read the guidelines that I sould have read in the first place. So I guess i need to straigten up. So here is my formal apology.

Sorry Rangers.

Thanks for straightening my ass out. And oh yeah I'm 20 and I work at Fazolis not McDonalds, lol.

Korey Ferguson
Good recovery, Korey. Apology accepted. Drive on!
RLTW
EP
Don't Play with me now

Thank You.

Thank you Ranger EarthPig.

Return to “About RASP”