Fire Team A (July 27/28/29 Shippers)

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Fire Team A (July 27/28/29 Shippers)

Post by Ranger Hopps »

The following DEPs are scheduled to leave on the 27th 28th and 29th...

07/27/04 - Phulano (18x)
07/27/04 - Hemorrhage (11x Option 40)
07/28/04 - Garbonzo-Bean (11x Option 40)
07/28/04 - Medeski (18x)
07/28/04 - JCorio56 (18x)
07/29/04 - Brat Attack (11x Option 40)
07/29/04 - Hopping Mad (11x Option 40)

All opt. 40's and Phulano have the OSUT start date of the 6th. So there is a damn good chance we will all be in the same platoon. I have not talked to the other two.

I will leave it up to each DEP to post their goodbye's and thanks on this post.

Rangers and Veterans of the board thanks for squaring my ass away when needed. I have gone through my fair share of shit on this site, but in the end it was for the better. My wealth of Ranger knowledge has grown exstensivly. I don't want to draw this out so, Thank You all.

Ranger EarthPig, i especially want to thank you for your Mentorship. Your willingness to help, and your unruling whip accross my back when i fucked up. I'll keep in touch.

Hopps
Last edited by Ranger Hopps on July 25th, 2004, 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
SLEDGE HAMMER
Ranger

Post by SLEDGE HAMMER »

Good bye and good luck to all of you. Thanks in advance for your service and I wish you all the best.
First Batt, Best Batt 09-12
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

That would be pretty damned awesome if you all ended up in the same platoon! I'll cross my fingers. You've grown in many ways, since you first got dumped on our doorstep, Hopps. Make us proud. Hell, there's even a cool t-shirt from the Ranger Quatermaster for you (and the others), if you make it all the way. Like I told each of you, I'll match you letter for letter. Hopps, I look forward to changing your title to Ranger...don't let me down.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Hopefully you guys end up in the same platoon.

It's nice to have friend go all the way through with you.

It seemed like half my platoon at basic had a Ranger Contract. Only two of us went to RIP, and we both made it.
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Before you guys leave, use the Google button at the bottom of the page and look up Laszlo Rabel. Keep what he did in mind...hopefully, nothing you have to do will be as hard as what he did!
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
the_machine
Tadpole

Post by the_machine »

Slowpoke wrote:Before you guys leave, use the Google button at the bottom of the page and look up Laszlo Rabel. Keep what he did in mind...hopefully, nothing you have to do will be as hard as what he did!
Now that took BALLS! Thanks Ranger Slowpoke.
11-M(B co. 3/15 inf, 24th inf)

Why did I re-enlist?...the scenery changes, the pay is good and i get to play with dynamite.
SLEDGE HAMMER
Ranger

Post by SLEDGE HAMMER »

A true hero, may he RIP.
First Batt, Best Batt 09-12
Phulano
Tadpole

Post by Phulano »

Signing out..

Thanks for all of the good info, Rangers. I look forward to coming back on here in November as a Soldier, and later as a member of Special Forces.

Hopefully we will end up in the same platoon so I can keep an eye on Hopps at meals :) - just kidding, Bro.. See you in a few days

Best regards,

Aaron
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Phulano wrote:Hopefully we will end up in the same platoon so I can keep an eye on Hopps at meals :)
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Good jab, Phu!
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Medeski
Paratrooper

Post by Medeski »

I have been really quiet on these forums but I check them regularly and I always look forward to the new and useful info that all of the Rangers and Veterans have for us DEPers. I really appreciate it and thank you all for your time and consideration.

I am pumped as hell to become a soldier of the most powerful Army in the world and will try my hardest in becoming a member of the Special Forces.

Much obliged,

Medeski
Phulano
Tadpole

Post by Phulano »

Thanks Ranger Earthpig 8)
Brat Attack
Ranger

Post by Brat Attack »

Thanks guys. We won't let you down. See you on the other side.
Matt
C Co. Hardrock 1/75
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”