First Person Shooter games

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Morgan

Post by Morgan »

For you ex-military gamer junkies you should check out the "1st Veterans Battalion" which is a group of vets that play Americas Army. In fact they have one of the largest most active 'clans.' Great bunch of guys who are out for a good time, in fact I think I've ran into a few of them over at SOCNET so who know you may find you know a few. Anyways go ahead and recon their site out at www.1st-vets.com
Protiwa
Egg

Post by Protiwa »

I play Ghost Recon, all Delta Force games, Rainbow six, Rogue Spear, Battlefield 1942 (made in Sweden), Vietcong,
Line of sight Vietnam, Soldier of fortune, Soldier of fortune II, Return to castle Wolfenstein, Hidden & Dangerous, Hitman, SWAT 3,Image
We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go
Always a little further; it may be
Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
Across that angry or that glimmering sea,
The Holmchicken
Ranger

FPS games

Post by The Holmchicken »

gentleman,
there is only one FPS game anyone should play. it's called Soldier of Fortune 2 (SOF 2). it's graphic, the enemy is smart and will roll your flank if you're not careful and has a cool selection of weapons. if you get the game, get the gold edition. when i mean graphic, i mean you can cut peoples heads off and see blood spurting. the enemy gargles and rolls on the floor for a while after being shot in the throat, etc. the bad guys' grenade the shit out of you then rush you, leading to the inevitable flank rolling i mentioned earlier. i don't play it much anymore, as i'm too busy at my unit for the time being, but it's a pretty decent game.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

the BEST FPS i have ever played is Soldier o0f Fortune 2:double helix....if you want to get severly addicted to a game with GREAT online play, play this game.
Double Edged Blade
Tadpole

Post by Double Edged Blade »

I've been taking some of my free time messing around on Battlefield 1942.
RafterMan
Tadpole

Post by RafterMan »

New W.W.2 FPS coming out on 11-5 called "Call of Duty" for the pc. It looks good.
Freed Y
Tadpole

Post by Freed Y »

Conflict was an alright game, got bad reviews though. I personally liked Socom better but I didn't particularly like either too much.
RafterMan
Tadpole

Post by RafterMan »

You play as the 506th in CoD... not the 101st.
Last edited by RafterMan on September 20th, 2003, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RafterMan
Tadpole

Post by RafterMan »

PwrLftr85 wrote:Rafterman, the 506th is part of the 101st
During ww2?
RafterMan
Tadpole

Post by RafterMan »

Word.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”