RASP Not Sending 11B Grads to Regiment?

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Bugsy
Ranger

Re: RASP Not Sending 11B Grads to Regiment?

Post by Bugsy »

johntriplecrown1 wrote:Well seeing as I have been on summer break for a month, I have gotten lazy with my proper grammer, why it matters I don't know and if it's such a huge deal that you would rather type hateful words at me then just answer my question then I will try harder for the next 4 days until I leave. But why you would rather waste my time with grammer school crap, I can't figure out. I told you I'm leaving for boot in what was 5 days, and i had one question for all the Rangers on this sight. Now one of my days has been wasted talking about the difference between Id and I'd. Besides, I'm eighteen, so while I know how to type in perfect grammatical form, most of the time I choose not to care. So am I lazy with typing? Yes. Am i a dumbshit? No.
1. You came to our site looking for answers from Rangers who have BTDT (and some who are still doin that).

2. You got corrected and were given sound advise on where your mind should be at.

3. You on your own choose not to listen, think or respond in a manner that suggested you actually learned something.

Lastly, if you think the comments on this board were "hateful", you clearly don't know and haven't realized the true meaning of the word. Everyone has actually been "softer/gentler/kinder" with you and personally I hate this new politically correct mannerism on our board but one things for certain. It won't be that way once, or if you ever get to RASP!

Suck it up, quit making EXCUSES and make it happen, or STFU and get the hell out of the AO!
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

hey John,

maybe it's time you quit acting like a punk kid and take responsability for your actions, like a man would. You are about to enter a man's world. if you want to stay there, start acting like one.

you little temper tantrum bespeaks a childish mind. man up and own your actions, failure or success. you can learn from both, and more from a failure if you have the honesty and self-discipline to do so objectively.

there will be plenty of writing and typing to be done at 18 years old, as a soldier.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Fate
Embryo

Post by Fate »

Rangers:

Thank you for your replies. I have taken a step back and given things another glance and have gotten my on head straight - I suppose a bit of rough correction was what I needed. It's easy to get lost in the sauce when everyone's screaming about the sky falling or some new rumor, and I guess I fell prey to the pack mentality.

As far as a very short and simple SITREP goes:
I graduate Airborne tomorrow and I plan on continuing on with RASP.
mortar_guy78
Ranger

Post by mortar_guy78 »

Fate wrote:I graduate Airborne tomorrow and I plan on continuing on with RASP.
Good. Don't fucking quit.
HHC 4/64 AR '97-'99
HHC 1/75 RGR '99-'01
HHC 1/508 ABCT '01-'04
C co, HHC 2/1 IN '04-'07
C co, B co 1/24 IN '07-'11
D co 308th MI '12-'15
7th SFG(A) MICO '15-'18
C co 308th MI '18-Present

Keep your mind in hell and despair not.

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
mortar_guy78
Ranger

Post by mortar_guy78 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: You are a dumbshit. :lol: :lol: :lol:
HHC 4/64 AR '97-'99
HHC 1/75 RGR '99-'01
HHC 1/508 ABCT '01-'04
C co, HHC 2/1 IN '04-'07
C co, B co 1/24 IN '07-'11
D co 308th MI '12-'15
7th SFG(A) MICO '15-'18
C co 308th MI '18-Present

Keep your mind in hell and despair not.

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

johntriplecrown1 wrote:Well seeing as I have been on summer break for a month, I have gotten lazy with my proper grammer, why it matters I don't know and if it's such a huge deal that you would rather type hateful words at me then just answer my question then I will try harder for the next 4 days until I leave. But why you would rather waste my time with grammer school crap, I can't figure out. I told you I'm leaving for boot in what was 5 days, and i had one question for all the Rangers on this sight. Now one of my days has been wasted talking about the difference between Id and I'd. Besides, I'm eighteen, so while I know how to type in perfect grammatical form, most of the time I choose not to care. So am I lazy with typing? Yes. Am i a dumbshit? No.
Because there is a reason. And "grammer" is spelled incorrectly, in case you cared.

Good luck on your world wide assignment.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

Return to “About RASP”