Jenny Lynn wrote:Best of Faith No More

great songs:
We care a lot
Epic
Falling to Pieces
Midlife Crisis
Last cup of Sorrow
Ashes to Ashes
Best of? they only had one album that got any play. maybe two total, without consulting the google machine.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Re: Whats in your cd player?

Post by Jenny Lynn »

KW Driver wrote:
Jenny Lynn wrote:Best of Faith No More

great songs:
We care a lot
Epic
Falling to Pieces
Midlife Crisis
Last cup of Sorrow
Ashes to Ashes
Best of? they only had one album that got any play. maybe two total, without consulting the google machine.
Ranger KW Driver,
Roger that, I lived in the San Fran area for a few years in the late 90's and with Faith No More being from that area; the local radio stations gave them much more air play there; in addition for me personally, some of their earlier songs bring back some great college memories from the early 90's especially "Epic".
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Southern Rock Tuesday

Lynard Skynard
Allman Brothers
.38 Special

edited to add + ZZ Top
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Starting to think I'm the only one without a TV, DVD player or Ipod (whatever an ipod is?).

Music in the cd player:
Songs from the 60's and early 70's that my dad loved and I heard all the time growing up with, I must be getting old and sentimental.
Jenny

Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

playing 80's alternative music playing today in the good old CD player

The Rave-Ups "Positively Lost Me"
Midnight Oil "Sometimes"
Jenny

KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

they got back together and still kick ass.

A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Mitch
Ranger

Re:

Post by Mitch »

Flesh Thorn wrote:
KW Driver wrote:Drive by Truckers,
I like them a lot. 8)
Sitting here drinking a drink listening to them right now before I head to town and watch them play tonight. Been a fan since Southern Rock Opera Came out. Grew up across the river from them. Enough said refill time.
RHQ 94-96, HHC 1/75 96-00
RS 12-95
BruteForce
US Army Veteran

Post by BruteForce »

Just bought a new truck with Satellite radio, so I've been jamming to the BPM Techno/Dance station.
US Army 1986 - 1994
InfoSec/InfraGard/NetGuard (1994 - Present)
Random world and Adventures of BruteForce
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Boyz II Men 8)

What a flashback to Batt in the 90's, the old "Black Angus" and "Leslie's Bar and Grill". Bad clothes and even worse haircuts, but we ruled the roost.

I know a lot of you young Rangers are thinking who the fuck is that? But it was a great album, or should I say "cassette", in its day.

"How Do I Say Goodbye" from the album was playing on my stereo as I began my drive back home after ETS'ing. The words to it truly do still make me miss the boys, and those best of times.
Last edited by cams on February 2nd, 2010, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Black 6
Ranger

Post by Black 6 »

Got some OTEP in now. Hopefully will have some Dropkick Murphy's on the way home.
2/75 Blacksheep 92-93, 1/9 93-94
1759 society member

"You will know me by the scars I bear.
You will know me by the hate I swear."-OTEP

01010011 01110000 01100001 01110010 01110100 01100001 01101110 00101111 01001000 01100101 01110010 01101111 00101110
VengefulIcebox
Tadpole

Post by VengefulIcebox »

Rob Zombie - Past, Present & Future.
Amon Amarth - With Oden on our side.
War is cruelty. There's no use trying to reform it, the crueler it is the sooner it will be over.
-William Tecumseh Sherman
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Metallica

One
Fade to Black
Welcome Home Sanitarium (yup my daily theme song :lol: )
Until It Sleeps

Metallica with San Francisco Symphony playing Until it Sleeps (what a rockin' version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjZoIxCx-HY
Jenny

RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Brighton Port Authority - I Think We're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space

Return to “The Mosh Pit”