Intro- Fred

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Fate
Embryo

Re: Intro- Fred

Post by Fate »

Feh728, pm inbound.
feh728
Embryo

Re: Intro- Fred

Post by feh728 »

UPDATE:
Rangers,

I have set up a meeting with my parents tomorrow evening at 1900 hours to let them know of my decision to join the military. My mother and father have both been asking prying questions over the last 2 weeks since they've noticed an increase in my workout routine. I have dodged their questions valiantly.

My PT Update:
I have been attending cycling classes and swimming to improve my run times as well as regular running. I ran a timed 2 miles 3 days ago. I had a 7:00 mile and finished the two miles at approx. 16:30 minutes. This is an improvement of nearly 1.5 minutes in nearly 2 weeks.

My sit-ups have improved by 10 and I am now up to 40 sit-ups. Push-ups have not improved...I have been doing some weight training along with my regular workout to try and get my push-ups higher.

I have yet to test my pull ups again.

Overall, my next goal is to set up ways of notifying my employees and clients that my company will be closing. I will be working diligently to try and increase my PT scores as well. I will give you Rangers a sitrep in approximately 2 weeks.

Thank you, and as always, I will NEVER QUIT!

Return to “Introduction Archive”