Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Bravo57
Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by Bravo57 »

Never quit. You are there, stay until you get the Black & Gold.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
rambram84
Embryo

Post by rambram84 »

Roger! I really liked the training we were receiving. I wish we could get it over now, instead of having to wait til JAN! I'll be a good asset to the new squad I'll be in. And I've been studying even more so that I can help my team members.
rambram84
Embryo

Post by rambram84 »

Dafid Ranger wrote:
rambram84 wrote:Roger! Ranger Jim........
Attention to detail Sir......Don't Quit. Oh and If your squad had West Pointers, call me not surprised.......You gotta watch those guys.
Our next class will consist of lots of West Pointers IN LTs. I've made friends with a handful of them since we're all neighbors, if anything, I'll just ask if they know so and so ;-) (hopefully that works)
Fishboy
Ranger

Post by Fishboy »

100% and then some
drive on Sir
WHEN IN DOUBT, SHOOT IT OUT!
Never let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

RS 4-92
Reiver
Ranger

Post by Reiver »

Hmmmnn...recall "peering" a Rupert in my course. He took so long in composing his peer evaluations, that it resulted in us being the last ones there. Meaning we got to clean the classroom & administrative area. We all trooped up to recover our eval's, and annotated accordingly.

Dig deep, and think why you may have received the "eval's" you did. Adjust, & drive on...

OUT
V/R...Reiver sends

Course 5-78
B/2-75th INF, 1976-79
Ft Bragg, NC, 1981-2006
rambram84
Embryo

Post by rambram84 »

Reiver wrote:Hmmmnn...recall "peering" a Rupert in my course. He took so long in composing his peer evaluations, that it resulted in us being the last ones there. Meaning we got to clean the classroom & administrative area. We all trooped up to recover our eval's, and annotated accordingly.

Dig deep, and think why you may have received the "eval's" you did. Adjust, & drive on...

OUT
Definitely have evaled myself based on their comments. Will work much harder and help everyone out instead of only those who asked me for help. Thanks Rangers!

Return to “Introduction Archive”