question re approval to process

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
Bell

Post by Bell »

For a BIG man you got tiny feelings.

RLTW
Bell
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

We do not need a smart assed in need of a mouthwash telling one of our esteemed Ranger to butt out. Before or after each Paragraph you will address SFC hit_it. When speaking of or to a Ranger, you will address him correctly at the beginning or after the sentence, such as "Ranger sobersides". Do you Capieche angelboy?
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
angelicexcrement
Embryo

Post by angelicexcrement »

I maintain I have not been a smartass.......period.
As I said before, thank you for your help Sgt Hit_It....at least you answered my questions, everyone else is just too busy bashing me and my posts.......trying to decipher them into some "attitude" Im supposedly giving........

*btw.......yes this post has "attitude"

oh and I have never directly addressed anyone........just a forum, not a specific person (except Sfc Hit_It)
and as for my spelling errors??? well from reading everyones posts I didnt think I needed to spellcheck......
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

angelictorment wrote:I maintain I have not been a smartass.......period.
As I said before, thank you for your help Sgt Hit_It....at least you answered my questions, everyone else is just too busy bashing me and my posts.......trying to decipher them into some "attitude" Im supposedly giving........

oh and I have never directly addressed anyone........just a forum, not a specific person (except Sfc Hit_It)
and as for my spelling errors??? well from reading everyones posts I didnt think I needed to spellcheck......
STRIKE THREE!
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
FireFinder
Paratrooper

Post by FireFinder »

I swear some people should use their brain for something other than keeping their skull from collapsing from a vacuum. :twisted: :twisted:
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

angelicexcrement wrote:I maintain I have not been a smartass.......period.

This is not just a forum, This is our forum, Army Ranger's, something you are not. This is our house, you were our guest. Now we have thrown you out with the trash. We did not bash your posts as you say we merely noticed you disrespecting an esteemed Ranger. You take your attitude and shove it up your ass....that is all you got whinning POS.

BTW, nice call Ump!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Recruitment Process”