I suggest everyone listen to this. Its powerful.

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Silverback
Ranger

Re: I suggest everyone listen to this. Its powerful.

Post by Silverback »

Tater Nuts wrote:Remember it was career congressmen that have promoted and authorized all the things we like to blame on Obama. Remember, he was a congressman before he was Potus. Remember, even the "good" congressmen that are on "our side" reap the collective benifits of being a member of the ruling class. I see the problem as being a run away congress letting an increasingly unpopular President "take one for the team" as they are on their power orgy.

Progressionism
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Tater Nuts wrote:
Silverback wrote:
Tater Nuts wrote:Remember it was career congressmen that have promoted and authorized all the things we like to blame on Obama. Remember, he was a congressman before he was Potus. Remember, even the "good" congressmen that are on "our side" reap the collective benifits of being a member of the ruling class. I see the problem as being a run away congress letting an increasingly unpopular President "take one for the team" as they are on their power orgy.

Progressionism

Or Progressivism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressivism" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That's what I meant...I have never claimed to be a genius (and nobody has ever accused me of being one)
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

Silverback wrote: That's what I meant...I have never claimed to be a genius (and nobody has ever accused me of being one)
Had you considered asking Puck to help you with spelling? :lol: (Couldn't resist Ranger Puck)
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

There's a video clip of Hillary during the presidential campaign openly stating that she considers herself a "modern liberal progressive".
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:This and the entire established practices in Washington have me at a point where Im going to spend an hour a day just bothering them. Ive got to get involved, Ive got to do something. I think its too easy to say, it wont make a difference. But if people like us dont speak up, dont write letters, dont call, and dont bother...then we have ourselves to blame for what is happening.

The erosion of freedoms is one thing. The blatant disregard for the American public is another. I dont disagree that the public in general is apathetic and lethargic. Worse, millions WANT the Government to control their lives. But, isnt that the voice that Washington WANTS to hear.

I have to tell you....I cant sit on the sidelines anymore and watch. Maybe my involvement will net absolutely nothing. Maybe all of our involemnets will net nothing. Maybe they will come to my door and arrest me. But, bro's.....if we don't start screaming hard and loud, get involved, and TRY and change it....for damned sure, nothing will happen. Ive started with my Congress reps and Senate reps.

A tea bag....why not? Maybe it wont matter. But if everyone takes the attitude that it wont work, you are correct. It wont.

Couldn't agree more.

At what point is enough, enough? Shit needs to change. We keep going the current direction at the current pace, options for freedom lovers are going to be severely limited.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”