airborne graduate

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
candyman
Paratrooper

airborne graduate

Post by candyman »

Rangers, graduated friday along with many others from here. Can't wait to get things rollin and see what I can make of myself. Any info on RIP hold for us? Were hearing we won't start RIP till April..
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. (Vince Lombardi)

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

B/2-75 Ranger Bn
Earthpig
Ranger

Re: airborne graduate

Post by Earthpig »

Great news. Touch base with us again after you get your wings, and I'll update yout title. If the rumors are true, that gives you lots of time to do one of two things:
1.) Party on V-Drive, and listen to the quitters rationalize throwing their OPT 40's away, or
2.) Get mentally and physically prepped for RIP.

You know which one I would advise. Good luck. Don't throw this all away on a DWI or something similar. "Break a leg!"
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

candyman wrote:Rangers, graduated friday along with many others from here. Can't wait to get things rollin and see what I can make of myself. Any info on RIP hold for us? Were hearing we won't start RIP till April..

You have been in the army long enough to know that you cant believe any rumors that you hear. Hell' I used to start rumors just to see how fast they would fly around
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Congratulations on the wings. Don't screw up while you're in hold. Use time wisely to get in top physical shape after the vacation you had in jump school. Get a Ranger Handbook and study it.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
candyman
Paratrooper

Post by candyman »

Ranger Earthpig, I actually do have my wings, happily and proudly earned. I have also linked up with XCrunner from these forums.

I'm satisfied with my PT score from this morning, although its close to but no longer a 300. Always room for improvement and I can't wait to start RIP after calling my friend who was in 2/75 for a few years. No matter what I will remain motivated, false motivation or not. Everything is a small but required step to reach my goal.
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. (Vince Lombardi)

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

B/2-75 Ranger Bn
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

Congratulations Candyman it will be starting soon.

By the way, you might also want to linkup with (Name deleted by Admin, PERSEC Violation), kozzman555 who will also be starting RIP in this next class. I had a nice visit with him last night and he is also fired up to get started.
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
candyman
Paratrooper

Post by candyman »

Roger that RangerRon will do, maybe I too will be able to meet you soon enough!

B/2-75 Ranger Bn

Return to “Letters from School”