SITREP

Basic & AIT
Modus operandi
Paratrooper

SITREP

Post by Modus operandi »

I graduated from Infantry OSUT on Dec 12. It was a relief to finally graduate as the last few weeks went by slow. Everyone going to airborne school had to stay until the 17th and then we were released on leave until Jan. 6. I did HRAP on leave so I was able to keep positive leave days. I am now in airborne hold hopefully no longer than 3 weeks. I'm anxious to get to jump school and on to RIP. I'm going to train hard these next weeks and get myself physically and mentally prepared for the challenges ahead. I'm using a blackberry so I'm going to keep my SITREP short. I will give another sitrep ad I progress in my training. Hopefully I will have a computer soon to make things easier.

- Modus operandi
"Carpe diem"

shipdate: 20080814

Ranger The Sleepy Doc's Mentee
Rangerguru
Ranger

Re: SITREP

Post by Rangerguru »

Congratulations on your progress so far, don't lose sight of the objective and Never Quit!!!
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Congrats on becoming a part of our Army's Infantry. Keep driving forward, and earn those wings. Be responsible when they give you all that free time in BAC. Don't jeopardize your future by being a fool on Victory Drive.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

I was starting to worry about you and the lack of news. Good Job!

One step closer, my friend. At this rate, you may very well be marching with the Regiment at Rendezvous this summer, rather than watching them march.

Keep up the good work!
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi

Return to “About OSUT”