What is the GT score on AFQT?

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
Narrow Gauge RR
Tadpole

What is the GT score on AFQT?

Post by Narrow Gauge RR »

I've done some searching and can't seem to figure out what is meant by that and how hard it is to score a 110 or better to qualify for op40.
...I turned down their dope. And I turned down their stupid trends. And the hippies always hated me, because they were preaching peace and love and I was loading a .44 magnum.
Ted Nugent

What's a fart? A turd honking for right of way.
deleon275
Ranger

Post by deleon275 »

As hard as you make it.
"When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I’m pretty happy." John Boehner

''If we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.''
Narrow Gauge RR
Tadpole

Post by Narrow Gauge RR »

Ranger Deleon275 I'm gonna try and make it easy by studying hard and asking as many questions about it as possible before taking it. Actually I'm not nervous at all about the Asvab, I'm pretty intelligent....pretty high IQ, good grades in highschool and college, and I'm also driven to succeed so I'm gonna study my ass off. I was mainly wondering what the GT portion covered..is it basic knowledge, mathematics, comprehension, history....etc.
...I turned down their dope. And I turned down their stupid trends. And the hippies always hated me, because they were preaching peace and love and I was loading a .44 magnum.
Ted Nugent

What's a fart? A turd honking for right of way.
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

I was mainly wondering what the GT portion covered.
math and english comprehension determines the GT score. it helps us know you actually tried to learn something in school.

i call it the common sense determiner as most people with lower ones tend to be slow.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg

Return to “Recruitment Process”