Leaving After New Years.

Basic & AIT
MrAndyG89
Egg

Leaving After New Years.

Post by MrAndyG89 »

On monday i go down to MEPs to take the ASVAB. On the pre-test i scored an 80 so i should fare well. I am going in as 11b with the option 40 contract. So i will go to OSUT, then airborne, then RIP.

I have one question about training for ranger school. I am 6'2" or 6'3" and weigh about 230lbs. I have a large frame and a muscular build. I was just wondering if any of you guys are about my size and had any advice on endurance. When i reach about the 3 mile mark i drastically slow down. Even with that i still manage a 46:00 5 mile run. I NEED to get that down before ranger school.

After training i plan on volunteering for deployment.

- Andy
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

you need to post an intro in the proper area. we like to know who it is we're talking with.

based on what you've put here, you have some misconceptions on how things work. if you take the time to read here, you can correct your misconceptions and be ready to succeed at RIP.

I'm locking this thread until you've got an intro.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long

Return to “About OSUT”