Teen shot over vandalized McCain sign

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Hung Low wrote:The ONLY statement this guy should have released was "I want to speak to an attorney." Now he's fucked.

To me this is an omen that if Obama loses we will have rioting. Even if he loses by a wide margin.
Thing I seen with most riots lately is the ones that want to riot, only riot where they live. So let em riot and burn down their shit, just don’t pay to rebuild it.

Riot near my house and its gona be the OK corral of 2008
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

So I got a Obama magnet on the back of my truck with a big fucking N in front of Obama, shockingly i get flipped off cussed at and ppl make fake attempts to run me off the road. So today one inner city youth decided to show how bad he was by rolling down his window and cuss @ me etc. Now my windows are tinted so u can't get a good look @ me. Fuck head failed to realize that we were fast approaching a major intersection. We catch the red light and I slap it up into park and hop out for a more personal encounter with said youth. As with most inner city youths, Call them out and they are pussies. Mr shit talker @ 50 mph had a life altering encounter to say the least as did those that were danger close. 10 minutes later I am @ the gas pumps when not one but 2 inner city youths, male and female say something under their breaths but loud enough where I can here it. Thinking I am going to give them a free pass because they are black( not African American, they have never been there) and would be viewed as a racist if I called them out. 5 cops showed up with one trooper. They approached me as if I was the felon. I told them I was expressing my freedom of speech just as they had done. I was how ever juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit more assertive and if they, the cops had problem with it they too could kiss my ass. I was told to have a nice day and they left.
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

RRDTm3 wrote:So I got a Obama magnet on the back of my truck with a big fucking N in front of Obama, shockingly i get flipped off cussed at and ppl make fake attempts to run me off the road. So today one inner city youth decided to show how bad he was by rolling down his window and cuss @ me etc. Now my windows are tinted so u can't get a good look @ me. fuck head failed to realize that we were fast approaching a major intersection. We catch the red light and I slap it up into park and hop out for a more personal encounter with said youth. As with most inner city youths, Call them out and they are pussies. Mr shit talker @ 50 mph had a life altering encounter to say the least as did those that were danger close. 10 minutes later I am @ the gas pumps when not one but 2 inner city youths, male and female say something under their breaths but loud enough where I can here it. Thinking I am going to give them a free pass because they are black( not African American, they have never been there) and would be viewed as a racist if I called them out. 5 cops showed up with one trooper. They approached me as if I was the felon. I told them I was expressing my freedom of speech just as they had done. I was how ever juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit more assertive and if they, the cops had problem with it they too could kiss my ass. I was told to have a nice day and they left.
:lol: :lol: And peace remains in Bubbaland...
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

If black kids vandalize McCain signs, would this not be considered a "hate crime"?
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Atrum-Rivalen
Tadpole

Post by Atrum-Rivalen »

If black kids vandalize McCain signs, would this not be considered a "hate crime"?

Legally? If you could prove they did it because he was white, and not because their candidate of choice happened to be black? Then yes.

Realistically? Not a chance.
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

BadMuther wrote:
Rock Island Ranger wrote:
Fucking DICK! :lol:

Hence why he only got hit in the arm! Prolly using a shotgun! :wink:
I've seen Andy weild a shotgun. From 3-4 inches, he is deadlier than fuck!!! Really. After the SECOND shot, that Goddamned snake was dead...sure as I am sitting here!!! And that is no horse shit.
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Atrum-Rivalen wrote:

Legally? If you could prove they did it because he was white, and not because their candidate of choice happened to be black? Then yes.

Realistically? Not a chance.
You need to stop posting. Read more, post less.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Boudicca wrote:If black kids vandalize McCain signs, would this not be considered a "hate crime"?
minorities are not liable from any hate crime laws

If the below story would have been 5 white guys killing a black couple it would still be talked about today

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_ ... her_Newsom

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/newsom.asp
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

Wow. Just wow. I spent about half an hour reading about the case you linked. I'd never heard of it before. The town in KY where the suspects were caught is a town of about 3,000 where my parents were raised. Neither of them had heard of it either.
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

RRDTm3 wrote:So I got a Obama magnet on the back of my truck with a big fucking N in front of Obama, shockingly i get flipped off cussed at and ppl make fake attempts to run me off the road. So today one inner city youth decided to show how bad he was by rolling down his window and cuss @ me etc. Now my windows are tinted so u can't get a good look @ me. fuck head failed to realize that we were fast approaching a major intersection. We catch the red light and I slap it up into park and hop out for a more personal encounter with said youth. As with most inner city youths, Call them out and they are pussies. Mr shit talker @ 50 mph had a life altering encounter to say the least as did those that were danger close. 10 minutes later I am @ the gas pumps when not one but 2 inner city youths, male and female say something under their breaths but loud enough where I can here it. Thinking I am going to give them a free pass because they are black( not African American, they have never been there) and would be viewed as a racist if I called them out. 5 cops showed up with one trooper. They approached me as if I was the felon. I told them I was expressing my freedom of speech just as they had done. I was how ever juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit more assertive and if they, the cops had problem with it they too could kiss my ass. I was told to have a nice day and they left.

That's awesome Bubba!

Return to “The News Dump”