I need some advice...

Caring for the warriors: How medics contribute to mission accomplishment.
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

Lisa, I can be absolutely NO help, but nice to see your pretty avatar and know you are getting better every day.

I had something real important to say about Ranger cock, but it has slipped my mind.....thank God!
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

KeyserS175 wrote:
289sotherhalf wrote:Thank you for all the advice so far, Rangers and JL, I appreciate it. I have some research to do. I've heard from a few others about the glucosamine/chondroitin, and I'll definitely be looking into that. I didn't know there was that big of a difference in quality, so thanks for that info, Ranger Oto-Man. If they made a patch like that, it'd be pretty nice. As many as I'd need though, I'd probably be wrapped up like a mummy, :lol: :lol: :lol: j/k.......humor, it does the body good. :wink: Seriously, I'll be looking into them.

Ranger KeyserS175, I've tried the t r a m a d o l before, not with the acetaminophen combo, that's worth another look. I don't know why it's reading as acetaminophen and Ranger Cock, but hey, I've tried that combo, too. Pretty effective, :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: . I'm taking Percoset now, and what can I say, it works, but trying to take as little as possible.
I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THAT CAME FROM!!!!! :x
And this is why you don't have cyber sex while posting on AR. If you type the wrong thing to the chick, you end up tab-checking her and then yelling at her to post an intro and do PT. If you type the wrong thing to the forum, well ... you've seen what happens.
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
KeyserS175

Post by KeyserS175 »

It looks like a Mod or Admin had some fun with my post. If you type t r a m a d o l with out the spaces it will convert to Ranger Cock on the actual post. Kind of like the whole fuck=duck thing.
289sotherhalf
Supreme Goddess of Drive On/Moderator

Post by 289sotherhalf »

RangerRon wrote:Lisa, I can be absolutely NO help, but nice to see your pretty avatar and know you are getting better every day.

I had something real important to say about Ranger cock, but it has slipped my mind.....thank God!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you, Ranger Ron. :D I am doing a whole lot better than I was 3 mo.s ago! :wink:
~Ranger Wife~

"Love your enemies...it pisses them off!"

"Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow."

"Behind every damsel is a fire breathing dragon."
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

*BUMPING THIS THREAD * I've been using the joint flex the last few months since it was introduced.....I absolutely @#$%^&*@ LOVE IT!

I've had chronic issues with aches in the joints and muscles since my soccer days in high school coupled with a head-on car crash, two torn quad muscles, and let's throw in the two rear-end impact vehicle accidents a few years back.

I always make sure I have some jointflex with me. It is glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate in a tube that you massage into painful muscles and joints. I pick mine up at Walmart it's $14.99 for a 4 oz tube and it goes a long way.

Yup...getting old stinks and I find I cannot take glucosamine & chondroitin in tablet or pill form one of them; which ever one is derived from shellfish now upsets my stomach but the jointflex doesn't.

Ok I've been a bit of a posting whore today on ArmyRanger.com so I'm going to go fade into the background now that I've posted this public service message! :wink:
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."

Return to “Medical Issues”