Don't drown, GSXRanger

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

BruteForce wrote:
Jenny Lynn wrote: Seriously BruteForce, AngryCitizen, Aredent Lady and Ranger GSXRanger, you all stay safe down there
I appreciate the thoughts, but I'm quite some distance away - in Utah, at a perfect 4600' in elevation. We haven't seen rain in 3 months, but routinely get bursts of wind +60mph.

Just watching the news and knowing that GSX went from my previous locale of Monterrey, CA to Tampa. I understand Spartan may have some neighbors with burned down homes too.
BruteForce, oops sorry made an assumption :oops:, where's the edit key when you need it.
We've been getting some heavy doses of rain here in the Seattle/ Puget Sound Area, yes I know big surprise :shock: ; if you want I'll do a raindance for you and send some of the rain to your mountain top in Utah :wink: and then you in turn can then send some of the wind down to Ranger GSXRanger so he can go fly his kite instead of goofing off driving around that satellite truck with the kite attached. Jenny
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
BruteForce
US Army Veteran

Post by BruteForce »

Jenny Lynn wrote:[We've been getting some heavy doses of rain here in the Seattle/ Puget Sound Area, yes I know big surprise
No worries. My brother (school teacher in Lacy) and my sister (nurse in Seattle) both have indicated the wet (cooler) weather of late.

I'd gladly trade some of our heat & wind for some cool & rain (at least for 2 days).
US Army 1986 - 1994
InfoSec/InfraGard/NetGuard (1994 - Present)
Random world and Adventures of BruteForce
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Ha ha ha-ety ha.

Fuckers.

The lot of ya!

(not you Jenny) :wink:

On a lighter note... no kitesailing for me... watching that poor bastard turn his spleen into cottage cheeze down in Miami was enough to sway me from trying it... although the thought did cross my mind. No Motorcycle riding this week either. That Gix catches wind LIKE a sail.

Bubba... that made me laugh. 8)
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

RRDTm3 wrote:
GSXRanger wrote: Image

SWM seeks heavy set top for Adult encounters. I am a big fan of Barbara Streisand and Nathan Lane movies. I am very butch yet I have a soft side as well!

WTF?
:D :D :D

Thanks Jenny. I'm pretty sure we'll be ok. This storm's all over the place, every time I check NOAA, it's on a different course.

I've been so busy at work, I haven't seen daylight for about 1.5 months. I would have never known there was a tropical storm/wanna-be hurricane in the AO if someone didn't tell me the other day.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Charlie 51
Ranger

Post by Charlie 51 »

Lookin a little thick around the middle Darren, been hangnig out with too many doughnut eatin po-po types huh?

do some PT fatty 8)
C Co 2/75 Weapons
Classes 4-5/93

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Charlie 51 wrote:Lookin a little thick around the middle Darren, been hangnig out with too many doughnut eatin po-po types huh?

do some PT fatty 8)
I'll get right on that... right after I ... :twisted:
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Everett Ruess
Ranger

Post by Everett Ruess »

BruteForce wrote:
Jenny Lynn wrote:[We've been getting some heavy doses of rain here in the Seattle/ Puget Sound Area, yes I know big surprise
No worries. My brother (school teacher in Lacy) and my sister (nurse in Seattle) both have indicated the wet (cooler) weather of late.

I'd gladly trade some of our heat & wind for some cool & rain (at least for 2 days).
Hmmm... been great here in Park City... not sure what you're complaining about... 8)
HHC 1/75 '92
OIF 07-09
197th STC (SO)(A)-present

Sua Sponte!

Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent - that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman and loves only a warrior.
Friedrich Nietzsche
BruteForce
US Army Veteran

Post by BruteForce »

Everett Ruess wrote:
BruteForce wrote:

Hmmm... been great here in Park City... not sure what you're complaining about... 8)
Park City, eh? You must be making more $ than I. Aren't you still up at Camp Williams on AGR? That one day in the 80's last weekend was refreshing, but short-lived.
US Army 1986 - 1994
InfoSec/InfraGard/NetGuard (1994 - Present)
Random world and Adventures of BruteForce
Everett Ruess
Ranger

Post by Everett Ruess »

BruteForce wrote:
Everett Ruess wrote:
BruteForce wrote: No worries. My brother (school teacher in Lacy) and my sister (nurse in Seattle) both have indicated the wet (cooler) weather of late.

Park City, eh? You must be making more $ than I. Aren't you still up at Camp Williams on AGR? That one day in the 80's last weekend was refreshing, but short-lived.
Sort of... ADSW, not AGR. I wish it was AGR, but alas, no. And it's 80's most of the summer up here. I actually turn my heater on every morning on the way to work! Not that I'm rubbing it in, that would mean I'm an ass... oh wait...
HHC 1/75 '92
OIF 07-09
197th STC (SO)(A)-present

Sua Sponte!

Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent - that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman and loves only a warrior.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Return to “The Mosh Pit”